logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Is it just me or did anyone else feel that the way they ended Nip Tuck was slightly disapointing?

The series has always been known for the unexpected and out of the box which is why I was drawn to it back years ago.

Last night was as they called it- " The final cut" and I felt like it was more of a scrape than cut! I expected a little more from a series that gave some extreme story lines.

I guess watching Sean walk off to the gate was suppose to be the softer side.

Does anyone else have an opinion on last night's "Final cut"?

For those who haven't seen the show I have enclosed the official Nip Tuck link

Last edited by Maureen- Home Improvement; 03/04/10 06:31 PM.

Proud Pagan
Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I thought it was very disappointing as well. You are right that for a show that always pushed the envelope, the ending could have been a lot better. Not quite as disappointing as the Sopranos ending but disappointing nonetheless.

Maybe it really isn't the final cut and will be back on in the future? They left it open with a lot of questions unanswered.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Yes and no on the way they left it, I know that some of these shows such as "Sex in the city" went off and then they made 2 movies down the line.

computer

It just outright angered me the way the Sopranos just dropped off the TV screen. I was screaming mad and so were a few of my neighbors lol.........we all had a pow wow after and had a good old fashion [censored] session to get it off our chests.

As far as Nip Tuck, I don't think they will bring it back, they obviously ran out of material to write about and sometimes it happens to the best of them.

The most exciting part of the show last night was the premier trailor for clash of the Titans lol.........

Proud Pagan

Moderated by  Maria - Prime Time TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.