Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
I think replaying TNA's Monday Night Live show on Thursday night is a real bad idea. From now on, I'm not going to even bother watching a TNA show that competes against a WWE show when I know it's only going to replayed again sometime later that week.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I was disappointed in that as well. They should have had a new show following up Monday's show.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Shark
Shark
I had to laugh last night on IMPACT about the claims made about everything Hogan touches turns into Gold. Check out the ratings on CMT during Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling. Did that turn into a big deal for CMT? Nope. It looks like Hogan is using the same doggone format on TNA that he used on CMT except he dropped Jimmy Hart and added his old NWO buddies. Dixie Carter should GOOGLE Hulk's Celebrity Wrestling Show and understand why Vince ain't sweating this competition so far. I hope Double J gives Hogan and Bischoff legal fits before TNA goes down like WCW did.

F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
Hogan is supposed to bring in Jimmy Hart to TNA soon. What his role is going to be,
I have no idea??? They also said that during the next TNA pay-per-view, there will be an arrival of another "major star," as a surprise of course. My feeling is that it's going to be Mr. Kennedy. Also, behind-the-scenes Scott Hall has been trying to convince TNA to sign Psycho Sid.

Last edited by forcegx7; 01/17/10 08:13 PM.
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
I was right, the surprise was Mr. Kennedy who now goes by Mr. Anderson.
Brian Kendrick also signed on with TNA.

TNA is trying really hard to do things where it's hard to tell if and when things are kayfabe or worked. I give them credit for trying, but so far I'm not buying what Scott Hall did at the pay-per-view and the Hogan versus Jeff Jarrett disagreement as kayfabe yet.

I read an article that the ROCK is definitely going to be hosting a RAW sooner than later. He stated that he just doesn't want to host, that he wants to give the fans much more entertainment than that when he does host. If TNA decides to do a Monday night show that night, they'll get crushed! The presence of the ROCK back in a WWE squared circle again will be just too electrifying!

Last edited by forcegx7; 01/22/10 08:00 PM.
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I believe the argument between Jarrett and Hogan is a work or Jarrett wouldn't allow it to be aired like that. I believe Jarrett is still the man in charge of everything. Remember, this is not Hogan's first appearance in TNA and the last time we saw Jarrett leaving him bloody in the locker room and berating him about being on TNA.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Shark
Shark
I think it sucks how Angle was treated in that TNA copy of the screw job on IMPACT. How can Hogan praise Angle and A J Styles as their best wrestlers in TNA and then screw Angle out of a Title shot the following week? It just doesn't make any sense at all. Sure, they blamed the referee and a Ric Flair bribe as the culprits the following week, but if I was Angle I'd start considering bringing back the Main Event Mafia with the goal of kicking Hogan and Bischoff out of TNA. Dixie Carter seems to be just a sexier version of Vickie Guerrero by the way she runs TNA.

I still hope Samoa Joe get a chance to kick Hogan's butt in the ring. I'd pay to watch that happen if necessary. LOL laugh

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.