Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Lisa, did you talk to your doctor at all about this? At the least you should know if the insides of your nose are better off, after all you went through.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Lisa and Michelle, also, thank you for the lovely compliments. I love hearing nice things about myself. Sometimes I think I don't see myself properly. But does anyone? :-)

Susan, you sound like a very fit 50 year old and I hope I will be as well at that age!

Darci, it's great to have a cute butt. Lots of people out there are butt-appreciators. Like Lisa said, revel in the booty! :-)

Michelle, that is awesome that you say you are happy with your face. You are pretty! Tell someone that, today. Say, "I like my face." I bet that will feel great.

S
Parakeet
Parakeet
S
What I lack is the ability to bounce! I have had to re-think my approach to one of my own (troubled) horses which has been a bit hard to accept. I do not lament it often or too deeply but it is there with me when I go out to face this mare of mine. It is a fairly recent realization but I will sort it out. Good to be able to put it out there though - have not done so too often just yet.

Coming from a family of assorted nose size and shapes I think it adds character to the face. I know you are a fan of The Lord of Rings and all of my favorites had noble noses of all sorts - even the women!!!

I'm sure you are dissapointed that things did not turn out better
and must wonder about the health effects as well - the whole thing sounded a rather awful time for you - and one you sure would not like to repeat - but have you talked with your doc about the ramification of improper healing (if that's what it is)?

Michelle - I have had similiar scary images of myself - not sure I would be brave enough to put it out there for anyone else to see - me thinks you may be a bit deranged but in my world that be a good thing.

Susan Hopf
Horses and Animal Life site editor
Horses Website
Horses Forum
Animal Life Site
S
Parakeet
Parakeet
S
Jilly - we were typing together I think...

and you look like you have nothing to worry about in any way shape or form - you look very fit now and will most likely stay that way with only minimal effort!!

Susan Hopf
Horses Website
Horses Forum
Animal Life Site
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Susan - I think I might be a bit dense. What do you mean about being able to bounce?

I love doing dance-dance-revolution and I actually appreciate then being small breasted (which I don't normally enjoy) because I can dance like a fool without bouncing smile

That is very true about noble noses, that is what I should focus on. A noble nose with character! An active nose!

Jill I definitely do feel the insides are at least better. When I used to do yoga where you would block one nostril, then block the other, I couldn't breathe at all through one at a time! Now I can. So that's very neat. So I will go with that.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
S
Parakeet
Parakeet
S
aah - bounce instead of hit the ground splat - when horses decide you belong on the ground instead of their backs. As a trainer the risk of being dumped is ever present and in the last year or so I have decided to be more selective with the horses I take in for training - it was a hard realization for me but one I have accepted now and am rather happy about most days.

Glad that your nose is working better - breathing is definitely a good thing.

And thank goodness for yoga at all sorts!!

Susan Hopf
Horses Website
Horses Forum
Animal Life Site
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Oh!! You mean your body isn't as agile at landing and rolling well? That would seem to be an area where getting extra padding on you could be very helpful!

Low Carb Forum
S
Parakeet
Parakeet
S
Makes a spare tire sound like a life preserver - I like it!!!

Susan Hopf
Horses Website
Horses Forum
Animal Life Site
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Yes exactly!! It keeps you safe when you fall! That sounds absolutely perfect to me smile

I start up sword class tomorrow for the first time in a month or more. Between my trip to England and my nose surgery I have been out of commission on taking the sword class. I feel SO out of shape. I am not even sure that I can make it through the opening warm-ups, we'll have to see!

Low Carb Forum
S
Parakeet
Parakeet
S
Sword class? Wow that sounds interesting.

Susan Hopf
Horses Website
Horses Forum
Animal Life Site
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.