Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
John yells "Now! Derek!" while he stumbles back up and makes his way to the other door

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Derek slams the door as soon as the monster is inside. [If it has any sort of bolt or lock he'll use it.]

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
[The bolt is only accessible from the inside, but he can put some branches through the door handle. It's one of the long U shaped ones.]

The door slams shut behind John as he limps through the kitchen, the monster right behind him. He slips and falls behind the central counter just as a tentacle swishes above his head. He scrambles through the door into the main diner, feeling another tentacle brush his heel.

Mike slams the door shut at John's shout, slipping a broom handle through the door handle. The door shudders as the monster hits it, but the improvised brace holds for now.

Clarissa looks up from the papers, holding one of them.

"Here's the map!" she cries.

J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
John stumbles to his feet with what energy he has and looks at Clarissa "Good now get to gas station. Go help the others and grab what I said earlier and what ever else that can be considered as food and water."

John then looks at Mike "You and I will get the cars started up every second counts here that won't hold for long..."

John having one arm around his chest feeling the pain that is cracked ribs if not broken ribs brought.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Derek shoves whatever he can find through the door handle and rushes around to the station.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Clarissa rushes over to the gas station, but then starts showing the map to Jacob rather than collecting supplies. Larry is helping to collect supplies, giving things to Ray to pack into some bags they'd found.

Derek gets there about the same time as Clarissa, while they can hear the sounds of car engines starting at the diner.

Gecko
Gecko
Ray feverishly packs the items into the bags, as best she can. "Larry, are you sure all this is going to fit? How much more is there?" She hears Clarissa come in and start expounding on the map, "Sweetie? We're in a bit of a rush, could you help us with the supplies? Jacob needs to rest a bit more, love." She smiles sweetly and keeps trying to put stuff in the bags.

Kryssie Mackey

Jilly:
"[Kryssie] plans to take over the world one banner at a time"
J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
While catching his breath and recovers a little from the ordeal, John pull out his magnum and exchanges magazines. He then reholsters his gun. And closes his eyes which then feels like an eternity for him.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
"That looks like everything that might be useful, Ray," Larry says, returning to her side. He glances over at Clarissa and Jacob.

"I don't think she's all there," he says, quietly enough that Ray's the only one who can hear him. "We've all got cause, but I think she's over the edge."

Clarissa, meanwhile, has gone on from talking about the map to talking about the families that used to live at the houses marked on it. It's an incredibly boring catalog of small town minutiae.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Derek looks at Clarissa, frowns, then helps pack up the bags.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Leif - Role Playing Games 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.