Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
John starts to clean his gun and replies "So you think this whole thing is part of demonic rituals?"

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Mike shakes his head.

"I don't, but the government thought something was going on here back in the thirties, and felt strongly enough to level the town."

Larry looks up suddenly.

"Hey Mike, are you saying you're a government spy?" Larry laughs, a bit louder than it calls for. "I *told* you they were watching us!"

J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
John looks at Larry and shakes his head. "What ever the case is we sure as heck in a strange place now." John continues to clean his gun and sighs and thinks to himself "Hope she is ok."

Gecko
Gecko
Ray lays her head on Larry's shoulder and clutches the coffee in her hands. Her eyes stare blankly ahead of her, seeing nothing, as would be expected. She mumbles something softly, then lifts her head and sips the coffee before setting the cup on the table and snuggling closely to Larry. "I won't let them hurt you, Larry..."

Kryssie Mackey

Jilly:
"[Kryssie] plans to take over the world one banner at a time"
Amoeba
Amoeba
Originally Posted By: Jay - RPG

Mike heads over to the counter and grabs a shotgun he'd had stashed behind it.

Derek almost grins and laughs a little. "You're right. In the city all the thugs carry concealed."

He looks at the guns John brought in, "OK, so a 9mm glock, .357 magnum, and a 12-gauge shotgun. I've got two knives on me. Anything else we can use as a weapon around here?"

He scans the room for usefull objects.

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
"Some knives in the kitchen," Mike says, "but if we need those, we're probably in bad shape."

He looks around at the group.

"I don't know what's going on here, but why don't we just make a run for the nearest town? Get the heck out of here, and call in the Feds again."

At that moment, the door swings open, and Jacob and Clarissa stumble in. Jacob is leaning heavily on Clarissa, blood dripping down his hand. Clarissa's face is bruised and battered.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Derek looks at the two as they stumble in the door, and calmly states, "I rather doubt that's an option."

He glances out the window before asking, "What happened to you two?"

Last edited by Derek Icelord; 10/30/08 06:58 PM.

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?
J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
John looks at the two people and rushes over to aid them "What happened?" He then looks at Mike "Is there a first aid kit here?"

Gecko
Gecko
A small gasp and Ray jolts upwards, spilling some of the coffee on her lap. "Wh-who--OW!" She tremblingly drops the cup on the table and looks around, clearly not focused on anything.

Kryssie Mackey

Jilly:
"[Kryssie] plans to take over the world one banner at a time"
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Mike lays the shotgun on the table and goes behind the counter, coming back with a well stocked first aid kit. He hands this to John and prepares to help.

Jacob's coat is torn, as if by swipes of claws, and his arm and chest underneath it scored by slashes. John starts disinfecting them as best as he can, bandaging them afterward. Jacob endures this silently, his lips pressed firmly together.

Clarissa collapses into a booth, leaning heavily back against the seat.

Originally Posted By: Kryssie - This Date
A small gasp and Ray jolts upwards, spilling some of the coffee on her lap. "Wh-who--OW!" She tremblingly drops the cup on the table and looks around, clearly not focused on anything.

Larry pats Ray's hand. "It's Jacob and Clarissa, and they look like they've been through a war."

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Leif - Role Playing Games 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.