Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Damn fries and gravy all over my Sunday-go-to-meetin' t-shirt." Zeke muttered indignantly.

"Anyone know what the blast was yet? Was it Jesus coming to destroy the whore of Babylon or something or maybe just a propane tank?"

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
"I...thought it was thunder?" Ray frowned. She had mixed feelings about being able to see. Part of her wished she could, again, just so she had a clue of what was going on. But, from the sounds of everything, she was glad she couldn't.

...except for that nagging feeling that she was being watched...

"Larry," she whispered, "is that really gruff guy staring at me? I feel like I'm being watched..."

Kryssie Mackey

Jilly:
"[Kryssie] plans to take over the world one banner at a time"
Amoeba
Amoeba
Derek turns to glance at Ray, "That wasn't thunder. There was no lightning, and thunder doesn't turn the sky pink. My guess is whatever's hovering over us caused it. I'd bet anything that guy who ran out knows something."

Last edited by Derek Icelord; 10/17/08 12:11 AM.

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?
J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
John grabs the man and says, "Hey..where are you going don't you realize what is going on here?" John points up at the sky "You're acting strange the moment the sky lit up and all and I think you know something we don't so I want some answers now."

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Originally Posted By: Kryssie - This Date
"I...thought it was thunder?" Ray frowned. She had mixed feelings about being able to see. Part of her wished she could, again, just so she had a clue of what was going on. But, from the sounds of everything, she was glad she couldn't.

...except for that nagging feeling that she was being watched...

"Larry," she whispered, "is that really gruff guy staring at me? I feel like I'm being watched..."

Larry glances around.

"Nope, Ray, everyone is looking outside. You don't worry none, Mike and I will make sure nobody bothers you."

Originally Posted By: JRH
John grabs the man and says, "Hey..where are you going don't you realize what is going on here?" John points up at the sky "You're acting strange the moment the sky lit up and all and I think you know something we don't so I want some answers now."

The young man stops, surprised. He'd apparently not even noticed John yelling and running behind him.

"Answers?" He seems to think, then nods. "I can understand that. You'll get your answers at the tower, which is where I'm heading."

He starts moving again toward the coast, this time at a walk, glancing back as if expecting John to follow.

Gecko
Gecko
Ray chuckles to Derek. "No lightning or thunder, eh? Why else would I have been curled on the floor covering my ears?" With a giggle and a playful stance with her hands on her hips, she asks plainly, "Are you deaf and blind, sir?" She gives him a wink, then smiles to Larry and gives him a hug. He needs one. So does she. "Thanks, Larry." She gives him a smile, then grabs her coffee pot and tries to go back to work 'as normal.' "Wait..." she pauses and listens closely. "Where are the last two people that came in?"

Kryssie Mackey

Jilly:
Amoeba
Amoeba
Derek scowls at Ray. "Those two idiots are running, as I just said. And one of them knows something."

Gecko
Gecko
Ray simply smiles in Derek's direction and walks toward him, coffee pot in hand. "You're awfully tense. And, I'm sorry, I didn't know to whom you were referring. It takes me a little bit to readjust after I've been rattled. I'm not like you, you know. I can't see everyone or everything that's around. I have to use my other senses. If I get disoriented, well...forgive my stupid questions, sir." She smiles again and shrugs happily, "More coffee?"

She seems the type to not let things bother her.

Kryssie Mackey

Jilly:
Amoeba
Amoeba
Derek looks back up at the sky, "I'm fine."

He's thinking, "Damn, this one is gonna be nuthin but dead weight."

J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
John nods and follows the man to the coast on the way there John asks, "What is your name?"

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Leif - Role Playing Games 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.