logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
I've noticed in the last few months there seem to be a few more time travel books. Now if we could get back some of the really good time travel romance writers from previous years (like the last time tt was popular), like Terri Brisbin, and Jenny Lykins, I'd be happier. Some of the newer time travels just aren't as good as the older ones were.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
I just read a werewolf historical romance and I loved it

Diana Gabaldon rocks the time travel genre laugh

My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate~ that's my philosophy. (T.H. Wilder)
T
Shark
Shark
T
I love the Women of the Otherworld Series. (Kelley Armstrong). She also just came out with a new book, this one geared more at highschool age, about ghosts. (which is why I voted ghosts as being the next big thing to make its rounds).

I adore the Ophelia & Abby (witches) series. It's about a small town librarian in denial of her powers. It's a very cute series, without all the added hot & steamy sexual stuff that most tend to add (which is good for those who aren't interested in that part of the story). They are by Shirley Damsgaard.

I also like Mercedes Lackey, Tales of the 500 Kingdom series. (I am not a sci fi reader but this doesn't seem like sci fi series to me).

I also like Jennifer Armintrout's "Blood Ties" series.

Also Keri Arthur (Riley Jensen, Guardian) series.

I also just bought the entire series of Madelyn Alt books, which look like they will be cute (witches).

I have been buying the Diana Gabaldon books and have read a couple/few of them a while back, but will have to start over. They are really good, and I don't usually care for historical fiction.

Last edited by toddzgrrl02; 08/13/08 09:43 AM.

Michelle
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I haven't read Diana Gabaldon in ages and I only read the first in the Outlander series. I need to re-read that one. I thought she did the historical aspects beautifully.

Another poster mentioned more larger women as the heroines. I would love that and time travel, steampunk, demons and dragons.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.