logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Aw, Jilly, thanks. I appreciate that. I am big on starting where you are--as if there's anywhere else, but too many people put off doing anything -- till ________ fill in the blank. And, the blank never happens.

And, I love showing people how to use what they've already got to make money. It's my fun!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Lea, what a great idea! Your island lifestyle sounds pretty good to me!

And, I think business is like farming--you really have to plant something and take care of it and it will grow. I hope you and Grace can make something grow! Isn't that cool! I do believe we have a case of serendipity here!

Do keep us posted, Grace on your plans and actions. You will find a lot of articles on the SOHO site that will help you, too in the execution and marketing of your ideas.

L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Grace, I am very serious. I think this would be "a good thing." Take your time, you seem to be pretty busy right at the moment with your health and son and all. I am preparing to travel to the states for a month. I will continue to be online daily and work on Bella so we can hook up and it might be easier for me to take delivery on some things while I'm in the states since the mail to St Lucia seems to go to East Nowhere before it gets here! see me at l.fessenden@hotmail.com

I look forward to working with you.

L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Deb, you're the best. This is serendipity! I just love it when things like this happen, don't you. And yes, my beautiful little vegetable farm is wonderful. We overlook the beautiful Caribbean sea and on a clear day we see the neighboring island of St Vincent.
Thank you.

L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Grace,
One thing, you will need to teach me about Ethinic Beauty. I am the only white girl in a Afro-Carib/Indian community! So I will have my challenges.

G
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
G
No problem there. I can help you with that. And yes you will have many challenges but keep watch on my ethnic beauty site. As I am new I will be bring little unknown pieces that even some ethnic women do not think about.

Thanks for letting me know about your community. This will probably be a challenge for me as well but a good one for both. The best thing to start with when considering this is to remember to listen to what they say. They will tell you what they want, what kind of skin they have and what they don't like about make-up or skin care products.

But we will cross that bridge when we get there. Okay?

Also Avon itself has a great knowledge of beauty course and they have beauty tips as well.

Okay, I am getting too excited about this.

Let's see what it will take to get you signed up first and we will take it piece by piece or bite for bite. Baby steps.

R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
Grace - don't forget about me..........I love AVON jewelry!!

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

G
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
G
Hello Robin,

Are you interested also? In selling or buying?

They have some great jewelry out for the summertime right now. They also have some wonderful fragrances.

I love perfumes and fragrances myself. We call them "smell wells" We like them for home and body.

Visit my Avon site at www.youravon.com/gdooley. We can hook up there and conduct business. I encourage you to register at my site and now we can be in touch easier about the business of Avon.

Thanks Deb for the leads that a responding to this post. smile

Last edited by Grace, Ethnic Beauty; 07/21/08 04:09 PM.
G
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
G
Hello Deb. wink

Just wanted to update you on a little something I tried from your advice.

Last night my husband and I attended a baptism of a co-worker of his. Him and his wife was baptized together. At the end we were talking and I wnated to give her my phone number because we all had to go, the only thing I had with me was an Avon book. Go figure. blush I used the Avon as my business to give her my phone number. That was easy! blush

So I will definitely keep you up dated on my plans and how it works out.

Again thank you so much for the advice. Also if you get a chance you can check oput my Avon webstie also. www.youravon.com/gdooley

So I will be sure to keep watch on this forum and I'll sign- up for your newsletter as well.

Thanks again.

Last edited by Grace, Ethnic Beauty; 07/21/08 04:12 PM.
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Excellent, Grace! Seems like you are making great strides. I love the idea of using your catalogs as business cards, too. I know they are more expensive, so you might want to get some Free Business cards from Vistaprint.

Do keep me posted on your progress!

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  CarlaCano-Walking Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.