Before you work on the one-year goals, make sure you first have set up your Five Year Goals
OK it's been a year since I set up my one-year goals :) :). Let's see how I've done.
* BellaOnline at < 60 empty sites - NOPE
* Have zero email messages in all BellaOnline to-do folders - LOL NOPE
* Finish Native American courtship traditions Book - NOPE
* Write / publish deaf-heroine medieval romance novel - NOPE
* Publish Book 4 + 5 in Murder Mystery series - YES!!! :)
* Write Book 6 in Murder Mystery Series - getting there
* Get all RomanceClass ebooks live - NOPE
* Have 'getting published' and 'author marketing' books live - YES!!! :)
* Have 320 books published - YES!! :)
* Have office organized - LOLOL no
* Have decent watercolor paintings - ummmm no. They are squiggles.
* Do Downward Dog very well - NOPE
* Body Fat at 16.5% - NO WAY
* Play 3 songs on guitar - NOPE
* Play Mozart song on piano with music - NOPE
OK that's a bit discouraging. I did hit a few of them but I completely lost the thread on other ones.
That's why these lists help, to keep you on track with what is important to you.
OK so time to get a fresh energy to tackle these. Let's see.
* BellaOnline at < 60 empty sites
* Have zero email messages in all BellaOnline to-do folders
* Publish Book 6 and Book 7 in Murder Mystery Series
* Revamp all 16 books in my author / social networking series
* Revamp all 13 low carb books
* Write / publish deaf-heroine medieval romance novel
* Finish Native American courtship traditions book
* Get all RomanceClass ebooks live
* Have 375 books published
* Have office organized
* Have decent watercolor paintings
* Do Downward Dog very well
* Body Fat at 16.5%
* Play 3 songs on guitar
* Play Mozart song on piano with music
I need to focus on this more, this year, if I am going to get more things done.