OK in looking at my goals, I've reached some of them!! I have 13 adult romance novels published. I have 3 sci-fi novels published, plus another 3 dystopian novels! I'm now bringing in over $3,000/month in romance novel sales. Woo hoo!
I can also see areas where I haven't been working on the task. The house is a DISASTER. A complete mess. I haven't touched my guitar in months and only got through the mess to my keyboard once recently. There are paper piles everywhere. I haven't done any BellaOnline recruiting. I have been focused on the ebooks, which was critical to pay the bills, but it meant other things got stuck.
I need to get a balance again.
I still want to publish 5 wedding books but I haven't even finished revamping the 3 I have, now that I have regained the rights to them. It's on a back-back burner.
OK so a fresh set of 5 year goals.
* BellaOnline < 30 empty sites
* Zero messages in all queues
* 5 weddings and courtships books published
* 18 medieval books published
* 6 Sutton Mass mystery novels published
* 20 adult romance novellas published
* Earn $10,000/month from ebook sales
* Floors and counters clear of piles
* Outside yard organized and pretty
* Do shoulder press yoga pose
* Body fat at 15%
* Play the Mozart song on piano
That covers a range of my priority topic areas and gives me things to drive toward. I've been pushing hard on these ebooks but I need to remember to take care of my health, too. Otherwise if I burn myself out with the book writing, and collapse, that won't help anybody.