logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Can anyone help med with the US bra sizes?

I usually buy 2XL tops from the US, what size is that in bra sizes?
Our cup sizes are A,B,C,D,E,F, and I'm a Swedish D cup. Which cup size would that be?

I would love to buy one of these...

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M o e Offline OP
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Tina,
Currently this bra is only available in the United States.

In general, bra size is never determined by top sizing. Here is a general explanation of how to fit a bra to US sizing -BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Thanks so much. Seems I'm a 46 D, too big for the Butterfly *crying*

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
M o e Offline OP
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
You might want to check out
I hear ya Vonnie! In the last year and a half I have gained over 100 Pd's from medication, depression, Etc. I went from a DD to a J! I did not know where to go to find a bra that fit & held me in & up & kept that darned rash from under my breasts away.

I found 1 decent bra online for like 40$ total & got 2 off EBay (brand new) for about 35$ total for both. They are good bra's, no under wire. They keep me from looking all droopy & saggy but I feel there has to be a bra that has a stronger fit with a firmer hold. I know with the size I am I can't have em hoisted up & out like torpedoes! There HAS to be a happy medium that keeps the gals lifted & looking good under my clothes.

It is so hard with my size breasts. I have to continually pull my shoulders back & stand straight without being self conscience about their size & I deal with the rash under my Right boob & the Summer kills me cuz I have to wear t shirts & light weight clothing that seem to accentuate my size. I am sick of them! LOL.
I want them to look normal in a bra, not pointy & looking like they will impale you, not too high & out, not too droopy & down either. I want them to look normal & roundish under my clothing not like cones!

As everyone knows the prices can be so high for plus sized bra's & we need at least 5 of them. I found a sports bra for my size 42J that will run me about 60$! I think it is worth it because we do need these bra's & we do wear them nearly every single day. We need certain styles & fits for certain clothing, colors too. We can go into the poor house buying a few bra's! LOL.

I always buy 1 at a time, Maybe 2-3 a month when I need to replace mine. Bigger ones wear out quicker too. The elastic stretches out faster & because we only buy a few at a time due to cost we wear them more often. The straps kill my shoulders! I once read that the cups of a bra are just to hold them the real support should be the straps themselves. When you have 42J's I wanna see the straps that can hold them babies up on their own without digging deep into my shoulders!

I am looking forward to losing weight on my diet so my boobs can go back to their normal D/DD size & I can buy a decent bra at Walmart again! I also wanna walk normal & not hunch like I am 85 at 32! Plus I do not feel pretty with these humongous things in front of me! My clothes fit funny & I can only wear certain styles to distract the eye from my chest size.

I can admit it I am very insecure & self conscience & try to wear layers or scarfs at all times, even in the summer I was hiding indoors so I did not have to go out in a t shirt with my girls in all their glory for people to ogle.

MILLIONS of cats & dogs are euthanised each year in the USA.
Spaying & Neutering is a way to stop these senseless deaths.
Adoption from shelters is too.
www.alleycat.org for more info
I was excited until I saw that they only go up to a DDD. The largest size is like a 40/42 DD & 36/38 DDD. What about ppl who are F/G/H/J/K ?
I am a 42J.
Oh well..Back to the drawing board (((sighs & shrugs shoulders in defeat)))

MILLIONS of cats & dogs are euthanised each year in the USA.
Spaying & Neutering is a way to stop these senseless deaths.
Adoption from shelters is too.
www.alleycat.org for more info
M o e Offline OP
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Fussyfeline, I think you should email them and comment on the sizing. If they get enough emails from people who are disappointed by the sizes available and letting them know what sizes they need, in the next production they are more likely to revisit it and hopefully extend the line.

M o e Offline OP
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Fussyfeline, if you haven't checked them out already check out
M o e Offline OP
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
I finally got around to reading the latest NAAFA newsletter and one of the "paid advertisements" they had was for The Original Bra Liner by Pambras. According to the ad it is a perspiration absorption aid that you wear at the base of your own bra. For those hot summer months. Anyway, I thought some of you might find it interesting. Their website isBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

M
M
Hey Now, I must say "bout time" there's a really good bra for us top heavy thick chics lol. I've tried the bra and I love it. I'd love it even more if it came in my size, 44F. You know E's and F's. I hope to see some larger sizes real soon because im tired of the bruises from the shoulder straps and the muffin tops lol. Other then that you guys did a really great job making this bra. Thank you for thinking of us.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Nicole - Large & Lovely 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.