Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I write on the internet for free, and sell ebooks and books - so I use both ways to share my dance, doll making, and spiritual education.

I also answer briefly, freely, questions on those topics by email.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hi Gemineye

Sorry, I only just noticed your post. You speak with a great deal of wisdom. I agree that the key is finding work that is aligned with your Divine purpose, then it isn't just a job any more.

When you gave your gift for free it wasn't valued by some of the people and there is the issue- we equate money with quality in this society. However remember that some of the people you read for probably took your readings seriously and reflected on your advice- we don't always know who we've touched.

My articles here are gifted free, no strings attached & I'm happy to do some work like this. I know some people will click on to articles and click straight off again, but others will take on board what I say- I have no way of knowing most of the time- but sometimes the feedback comes in and I find I have made a difference for someone without ever having met them.

My healing and teaching time is paid and I know that people shift because they have invested money and time in working with me. It is also about respecting myself enough to make a living from my abilities, which perhaps is what you could start to consider alongside your part-time job. Dust down your skills and remember you are the only person that does readings like you do. If it is your Divine purpose then it is your task to fulfil.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva
Hi Gemineye

Sorry, I only just noticed your post. You speak with a great deal of wisdom. I agree that the key is finding work that is aligned with your Divine purpose, then it isn't just a job any more.

When you gave your gift for free it wasn't valued by some of the people and there is the issue- we equate money with quality in this society. However remember that some of the people you read for probably took your readings seriously and reflected on your advice- we don't always know who we've touched.

My articles here are gifted free, no strings attached & I'm happy to do some work like this. I know some people will click on to articles and click straight off again, but others will take on board what I say- I have no way of knowing most of the time- but sometimes the feedback comes in and I find I have made a difference for someone without ever having met them.

My healing and teaching time is paid and I know that people shift because they have invested money and time in working with me. It is also about respecting myself enough to make a living from my abilities, which perhaps is what you could start to consider alongside your part-time job. Dust down your skills and remember you are the only person that does readings like you do. If it is your Divine purpose then it is your task to fulfil.

Amazing, Absolutely Amazing and comforting to the spirit like manna !!!

Hi Lauren, nice to have met your acquaintance.

It seems that you, Susan Kramer, and Ellise have created a balanced business plan to implement your worth in an incredible manner.

I laud and applaud your abilities and confidence.

Now, how do we collectively move the planet forward ?

Sincerely,

Burt B.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thank you Burt! It is nice to be appreciated wink

Collectively there are so many of us, and I think we are all moving the planet forward in our own individual ways. We can work harmoniously side by side without ever meeting physically...it is all happening!

I can't imagine why anyone would expect healers to work free. Improving someone's physical well-being is a service whether it is performed by an M.D., physicians assistant, surgeon, massage therapist, dentist, or healer. Yes, there could be circumstances where a healer would choose to waive their fee, but to think healing should happen without compensation makes no sense to me.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Welcome Dannica! Yes it is a strange expectation. People seem to value their cars and houses more than their bodies & minds sometimes. I'd like to see someone try asking for free work from a plumber, mechanic or an electrician! wink

S
S
Truely baffles me some of the responses I've read hear and some of the general same I've heard through many years. Once upon a time when I didn't know I was different than most... even in childhood years... those people remember me being there for them. Even since decades after I figured out what differs me from many etc.. people still remember me. There isn't a price to helping people sort out problems, being there for those and friendly reminders etc. It's just love, soul connection etc. There isn't a price on love. And it's a famous quote... love can't buy you love. Writing this and thinking about this... that qoute popped into my mind. Seems to reflect. So... someone walking down the street and needs help... should I say... oh it'll cost you!!!! I am grand oh nighty... buy pay me everything out of your pocket first!! I don't understand most so claimed "healers". It's part of our DNA is love and what is just a reflect but not goverened by anything. People have gotten too brainwashed with money etc. I've heard many from people who seemed to of gained for charging more. And it's a total misbelief they may be more valuable to helping than to others who charge cheap, free or trade. If you get people who don't appreciate your services... then all I have to say is.... look into yourself. For there are no accidents for everything is a sign in life. No concidences. How many people teach others to learn answers and healings to themselves? I won't and I refuse to answer most questions people ask me. For lets say if I knew or had an idea.... I am not greater than you..... just most people lost the way. And most people have gotten so brainwashed to money as value and this and that materialistic more value.... when in fact the most value is just being love. You can't buy it... why try to charge for it helping people back in their way. Because of this place so brainwashed to be and brainwashed of need of materialistic things such as gold, paper money etc to even be in many circumstances alive... how does one survive? Well, we all are full of talents. Be it a carpenter, gardener, just whatever... Earth is a very challenging place to be. But it's something it can never steal... the love within.

S
S
Ps I just always reflect upon the animals out in the wild. How do they survive? They have no money, are natural healers, etc.... and is more common than news breaks where they help out other species in need. No religion... no anything. They haven't gotten brainwashed to using money etc. Yet it's humans destroying everything around here and for the wildlife.

Last edited by Someone_here; 01/27/12 06:10 AM.
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thank you for your viewpoints which represent the other side of the debate well. Just to say, I, as well as others, work out of love...but also need to put food on the table! It doesn't mean that I put a price on every loving act I perform, just that I charge for my work- at the moment society is based on money so that's the unit of exchange used smile

G
Gecko
Gecko
G
great viewpoint someonehere,i believe religion exists because people are lost.once they found themselves like the animals religion would disappear.
i hate money and never think about doing any but feel not good about having to.i m not really exercising now cause i am finishing a healing on myself,but i believe in doing it for free deep inside,but then i m thinking i can t work for a firm either,and i am still looking for another way to get some money in with which i feel peaceful with.i m still in a dilemma,i feel money breaks my love.still needto do some study on that.
in a parallel,i don t believe in working just being,it s really about regaining a certain purety amidsta world that fell where money is everything.animals trees are themselves and they have everything they need just by being themselves.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.