logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I remember going blueberry picking when i was a kid, now they cost so much in the market, wish i could fine a blueberry bush some where

Rosie L
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
My sister grows blueberries and they produce very well. However, you do need a garden to put them in as they take up some space.

I buy blueberry juice and add frozen blueberries to our smoothies. You can get 4 lbs of frozen blueberries at places like costco and Walmart for about $9. Costco even has organic.

I am going to look into your Beyond Berries product, joanj. It sounds like something my daughter would like too.

G
G
I am a huge antioxidant fan!!! Im all about a blueberry smoothie when i wake up- such a great way to start out on the right foot

Last edited by girly1127; 05/05/08 12:20 PM.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
'Money is no object' young professionals in London now have a new option - according to Marie-Claire magazine....... apparently they can get a daily doorstep delivery of 5 Vit Packs containing skin-boosting foods like avocado, smoothies, bananas etc.
Guess how much?
$50 !

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
It that $50 A DAY?

I guess it might depend on how much you were getting. If they made the smoothie for you and you got $50 worth of food items?

B
B
Really great posting, today i learn a lot of new things.

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Joanj you are right that eating and drinking
more antioxidants we will help prevent wrinkles.

Some of the more notable anti-aging foods are fish, avocado, berries, carrots, nuts, whole meal pasta as well as brown rice, and finally, drinking plenty of water to detoxify as well as keep the skin smooth. Including these anti-aging foods in your diet on a regular basis will soon show positive results.

J
joanj Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
J
Don't know if any of you remember Linda Carter but she said her number one beauty secret was drinking lots and lots of water.

Last edited by Beauty B's; 11/07/08 09:22 PM.
Shark
Shark
Prunes are a really, really high source of antioxidants! They're also packed with nutrients, and they satisfy my sweet tooth.

Not to mention keeping me regular....

N
N
Taking Vitamin C and Vitamin E, both internally and externally (like a serum) is a great way to ensure you get both water-based and fat-based antioxidants for your skin. Especially taken in combination with Alpha-lipoic acid, which helps to reinforce the effects of these two antioxidants.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.