Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20
S
Shark
Shark
S
How could anyobe want Ebola? They are both little parasites that eat you from the inside out until you look forward to death.

Bingo: But you will never truly understand life without one

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Skeeter #406563 04/14/08 02:22 AM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Well I still dont know how computers work either but I still work on one so I dont need to UNDERSTAND life to have one either!

bingo:

But if you dont have a baby you wont understand other (read as REAL) women!

freespirit #406641 04/14/08 11:02 AM
F
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
F
Maybe they're the ones who should be trying harder to understand ME. Otherwise, I don't give a d#$% about that at all.

(my first reaction on so many of these is to answer, "That's so stupid!", and it's hard to think of something better)

Bingo:

You should have kids because they last longer than dogs and cats.

(that one courtesy of my SIL, after one of my pets died)

flyingaway #406712 04/14/08 02:15 PM
P
Gecko
Gecko
P
That's true. They also cost way more, and give new meaning to the word ungrateful - a word my dogs and cats know nothing about.

Bingo :

It takes a village to raise a child. (Sponsored by my a$$hole neighbour, who thinks it's my job to raise his...).

Childfree? Join us at www.thechildfreelife.com.
Pikasam #406725 04/14/08 02:38 PM
M
M
no it takes PARENTS to raise a child , no one else, I have dogs yet I don't expect anyone else to feed, pet, play or even interact with them in any way. They are MY responsibility, likewise your children are yours and only yours, instead of blaming other people for not giving snotleigh and brattina attention as the reason they get into trouble or get lost or whatever why not actually blame your [censored] poor parenting .

Bingo!

Babies are not a choice!!! If I too many to support or the world is seriously too overpopulated it's because we can't HELP but have babies, it just happens, we can't control that.

meam #407596 04/16/08 04:54 AM
C
Gecko
Gecko
C
Yeah right, like going down the road to your doctor and choosing one of hundreds of variations of contraception is not within your control. What sort of a cop-out is that?

Bingo: (said with condescension)..."Look at her. Her cat is her baby."

CFFB #407725 04/16/08 01:07 PM
Parakeet
Parakeet
No, my cat is the perfect baby.

She gets an hour or two of my day, in little five or ten minute increments, and is quite satisfied with it. She gets food, water, cuddle time, playtime, and a clean place to $h!t in those little snippets of time. She's happy. She only visits the bathtub once every couple of months, she only visits her doctor a couple of times a year, and she gets paid in treats for allowing herself to be brushed.

If I want to skip town for a couple of days, I spend five minutes getting her supplies ready and wave goodbye.

If I have a day when I really don't feel like spending time with her, I don't. She gets her basic needs met, again something that takes about five minutes, and we each go off and do our own thing.

She doesn't require constant care. She doesn't cost a fortune. She doesn't hold grudges. She doesn't talk back. She doesn't bring over obnoxious friends. She doesn't wear diapers. She isn't loud. She doesn't reek havoc in schools, stores, restaurants, etc. She loves being left alone. She can tell time (sort of), though she was never taught. She understands some English words and phrases, but we never had to invest hours or dollars in making that happen. And here's something of note: She lives with us because she chose to, not because it was someone else's idea or as an accident of genetics.

Can you say any of those things about your kids?

Bingo: "So you're well on your way to becoming the proverbial crazy cat lady. People will think you're weird if you keep this up. You could avoid that if you traded that animal in for a baby."

Happily Living The Childfree Life!
M.B. #407750 04/16/08 02:00 PM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Is there a place you can trade in an animal for a baby? If so, that's a bad deal... I'd much rather keep the animal. Besides, I think a lot of "crazy cat ladies" had kids at one point anyway and they just grew up, moved out, and then the ladies realized they much preferred the company of cats.

Bingo: People will start to think you are a pervert if you don't have kids.

Simone de Beauvoir dismissed motherhood as, "...'a strange mixture of narcissism, altruism, idle daydreaming, sincerity, bad faith, devotion and cynicism."

Pinecone #407797 04/16/08 03:55 PM
C
Gecko
Gecko
C
What sort of a perverted statement is that? Was Mother Teresa a pervert? She didn't have kids. Are you aware how many perverts molest their own kids? And you may like to know, I was molested by a pervert when I was 14 years old. He had kids. I'm interested as to why you would even think about things this way - this had never occurred to me. Are you, perhaps, a pervert?

(Pinecone, that was directed at the imaginery person, not you!!!)

Bingo: (said by pregnant friend) But if you had a kid, our kids could play together!

CFFB #412131 04/27/08 07:55 PM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
but that is why they have daycare so your baby can have lots of playmates and I dont have to have a baby.

Bingo: but child free people have no rights at all. you will never have the life you want because you have to work all the time you get all these bingoes and people bash you from everyside and no one cares because it is you that is in the wrong.

Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/08/24 09:46 PM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.