Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Gecko
Gecko
M
Probably a toss-up for me -- it's so hard to choose just one! I am a long-time trekkie, but I really enjoyed Eureka -- I want to move there! (Of course, if I had a holo-deck, I could recreate Eureka, and move in there... but having it for real would be better.)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
G
Lost in Space was and is still my all time favorite

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I always enjoyed the original Star Trek series. I could never get into show like Deep Space Nine and whatever. Plus Quantum Leap. Those were the only real SCI FI shows I watched except for an older show, 60's I believe, was the Land of the Giants. I loved that show too.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Would have to say Firefly (heard a murmour that they had thought about making a 2nd Serenity movie) and Stargate, also like Star Trek but not a big fan of the Deep space 9 series..

M
Shark
Shark
M
The BBC series "Torchwood" is my favorite sci-fi show, probably ever! I adore everything about it. Except that fact that it isn't on often enough! The BBC series are only 13 episodes, and then it's at least a year between series. Drives me crazy!

I also love the new Dr. Who, but they are only doing 5 episodes this year. Wah!

MaryEllen, Animal Life Editor
Animal Life Website
Animal Life Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I love Smallville - I think it's great. The one show that is my fave of all time is 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' though, I never miss an episode and me and my friends all watch the boxsets, it was fantastic and had such great female characters too.
I never got the whole Star Treck thing - I can't stand that show or the premise. I did like Tru Calling, but they cancelled it frown

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
C
C
Wow -- this could go for a while Early favorites (and I mean really early ) * Johnny Quest * Star Trek (original series) * Lost in Space (can't hardly watch them now but loved them when I was little -- when it didn't give me nightmares -- I was really little) Gone but not forgotten *Buffy *Angel *Firefly *Star Trek DS9 - for some reason I enjoyed this when no one else did -- Cisco took awhile to catch on, but Avery Brooks is an amazing actor. And I loved the romance that Warf had with Dax. It went downhill for me when Dax left. *Star Trek Next Gen *Highlander (can I slip this in) - it's sort of an all-time favorite *Roswell *Dresden - I was just getting into this when it disappeared *Farscape -- slow to catch on this one, but again, romance won me over. turned off a bit by the dark themes though Now favorites *Eureka -- knew I forgot something -- then saw someone else's list! *Doctor Who *Chuck (stretching the sci -fi tag a bit but it does have future tech and lots of lovely sci-fi references) *Heroes -- not keeping up so much anymore, but hoping to catch up *Lost -- though that's exactly where I am with Lost -- totally lost and behind -- but want to watch not so much for plot, which I wish had stuck with "a bunch of people stuck on an island with a scary monster" -- but for characters -- they bring out the darndest surprises and have really some of the best in-depth characters on television know there must be more I'm missing

Last edited by Ciji; 04/14/09 10:30 AM.
T
T
i don't get scifi in my area; so i'll just list my favourite science fiction shows: star trek os star trek tng the outer limits twilight zone all Star Gate franchises (SG, SG-1, Atlantis, etc.) Andromeda prob others also :grin:.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
True Blood has gone screeching to the top of my list, followed by Heroes and then Dollhouse (which they've now cancelled frown )

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
Parakeet
Parakeet
The Outer Limits (original series)
The Prisoner
Star Trek (original series and the next generation)

There have not been that many great SF tv series.
Good SF is hard to find on TV.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Helen - SciFi TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.