Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I
Shark
Shark
I
i agree with you. i caught that too in the episode. it could also be in the flashforward a few weeks back b/w ben and sayid where ben was saying that someone would be really upset if the found out about the oceanic 6 that he was referring to him.i'm really curious who the other survivor will be and if aaron is claire's baby who survived or if kate really had a baby off the island.i tend to think it's the former but i still dont' understand why jack was so reluctant to see the baby.

indigo

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I am pretty sure that Aaron is Claire's baby. Just from a writer's standpoint, Claire doesn't really have much of a storyline and so killing her off makes the most sense right now. Also - Jack wouldn't want to see Aaron because he is his nephew. Claire is his half-sister from his father's one-night stand with Claire's mother in Australia. And the producers have already said that this will be revealed this season to Jack. So, I am assuming that Jack isn't going to be too happy about it or else will feel guilty for Claire dying.

Just my thought...

I have to say that the episode with Sayid really threw me. What could happen to cause him to work for Ben? And being a hit-man nonetheless. Very interesting..

I
Shark
Shark
I
yes i definitely agree. from what i can tell ben is really not a person i would expect sayid to work with.

that would make perfect sense about why jake wouldn't want to see aaron. i wonder though how aaron gets off the island with kate? and why kate decides to even take aaron with her?

i have to day that i'm really getting irritated with the way locke is so affected by everything ben says. i wish locke would tell ben off already.locke used to be such a strong char. and he still is but not when he interacts with ben. it's annoying to me how easily ben can push locke's buttons.

rai

Tiger
Tiger
I don't think it's Ben, I think it's ben's twin brother giving Sahid orders. smile

Also, why have you decided that Clair has died? She could just be still back on the island with the others.

I agree, Locke was an excellent character and now he really seems to be manipulated by Ben.

They sure are taking their sweet time showing Michael as the informant on the ship.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Ben's twin brother - haha! That really would give away Lost's soap-opera roots!

And I suppose you are right - Claire doesn't necessarily have to be dead. She could just have been left on the island.

I am trying to figure out Ben in relation to most of the characters - not just Locke. They all find him imposing, but wouldn't he just be really easy to kill off. After all - how many times has he already been beat up? I swear that poor actor probably nevers gets out of the make-up chair. I mean, he isn't exactly too scary in a fist-fight. And since the Others are pretty much fed up with him, what is the hold he has over other people? What power does he have? For example, with Juliet in the last episide. She obviously fears him - but why? Because he ordered Goodwin to do something that would lead to his death and Goodwin did it? And why did the Others follow him to begin with? I guess I just don't get how he still has so much power - and how did he get orders to Juliet when he was locked up?

Any guesses?

I
Shark
Shark
I
you have me stumped on that one. maybe he has some ability we don't yet know about. he's not really that much of an imposing char. so i really don't know.

how do you know that michael is the imformat? did i miss something in one of the ep. ? that would be quite interesting and would make sense. where would walt be though?

oh ques.,ques., ques.!

i love how it keeps you guessing!

rai

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
So I am totally confused about last night's episode. Anyone have any ideas about what is going on with Jin and Sun in the future?

I
Shark
Shark
I
in my opinion Jin doesn't make it off the island or is killed soon after.i noticed that when Sun and Hurly went to the cemetary the date of death on Jin's grave was 2004. that makes me think that he didn't survive. since two weeks ago it was dec. 24th and it seems to move in "real time" on the show i really think he doesn't make it. the part where Jin goes to the hospital with the panda is a flashback not a flashforward as opposed to when Sun goes into labor. also i believe that Sun is the last of the Oceanic 6 the others being,
Jack,Kate, Aaron,Hurley,Sayid, and Sun.

i was so sad that Jin didn't survive b/c it was so touching the scene on the island when he decides to forgive her.

i'm really curious as to what happened to Walt. we know that Michael is on that ship but where is Walt?

i know have my hubby watching the show with me. he hasn't watched it from the beginning so i have to explain a lot but it helps to talk about what the heck is going on with him. sometimes i watch parts of the show twice just so i can see if i catch something else.

rai

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
UGH! The last show was so confusing.... I really wanted Jin to survive!!! I'm going to be so glad when this show is over. It's so intense - I can't stop watching it LOL.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Shark
Shark
Just popping my head in on this Lost conversation. I don't watch the show, but as a good hostess I need to make sure that all the party guests are having fun :-).

It looks like you guys are having a ball discussing the ins and outs of Lost! I normally do something else while my husband is watching it, but I took my headphones off long enough to see some of the Jin/Sun/baby episode. It was just enough to confirm my assertion that Lost is too twisty to satisfy me. It definitely keeps the forum hopping, though!

Dani Sanders, Prime Time TV Ed.
Prime Time TV Website
Prime Time TV Forum
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Maria - Prime Time TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.