logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I like being my own boss, not having to answer to someone else or get approval on why I think a certain way about things or having to explain why I went about something the way I did. I enjoy being a part of something that makes so many people smile and excited about things and that I get to talk with so many different people from suppliers to shippers to the customers. It is very interesting to learn about people all over and I think I lucked out in getting to see inside these people's worlds a little bit.
The downside is I own an internet based business. If I am out shopping and my blackberry goes off, I have to begin working. If my boyfriend comes home and wants to spend a nice relaxing night with me, if the blackberry goes off, its off to the laptop. I love answering all my emails and these type things because I can provide a quick prompt service that my customers really seem to enjoy and tell others about, service I know I wish others gave me but sometimes it is hard.

Alicia
Kiss passionately, live intensely...
Kataphileo
[url=www.Kataphileo.blogspot.com]www.Kataphileo.blogspot.com[/url]
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
Love the pic Tami.

We're freezing here in Calgary, I've got an inch of ice around the INSIDE of my windows.

N
N
Hello Ladies,

I have been a business owner since 2001. What I like most about it is the freedom & flexibility that an entrepreneur can enjoy. My business allows me to do the things I enjoy most - like spending more time with my family.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I enjoy reading your replies, Ladies.

One of the things I really enjoy about being a business owner is that I can change directions whenever I want. I still have to honour my customers, but I can also move into new areas which excite me.

For example, I haven't been posting here much lately because I'm busy developing a sport's consignment and cappuccino bar for our local community. It allows me to use my business coaching knowledge and simply have fun with my creativity. I'm having a great time!

Oh yeah, I expect the store will increase my income too! That's a great bonus of having fun. smile

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
My little son was off school today - he didn't have to feel unwell all day at childcare, he lay tucked up on the couch at home with me working nearby - that's what I like!

PS I know some Moms don't have that choice though!

Business-wise Tammy, so far so good!

M
M
I like the fact that I am my own boss and I'm able to correspond with people I like to talk to--pet owner's.

Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Originally Posted By: BellaShorts
Business-wise Tammy, so far so good!

Oh Hello, Siobhain! I'm so glad to hear your business is coming along. I've actually been thinking about you, but haven't had a chance to go on your Short Stories Section.

I hope your little guy is feeling much better now. I know lots of Moms who would love to do what you just did. A lot of times they don't realize it IS an option for them if they open up to possibility! Us women have many talents at our disposal and we are quite capable of making a good income from them.

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Originally Posted By: moneymagnet
I like the fact that I am my own boss and I'm able to correspond with people I like to talk to--pet owner's.

That's the whole point of us being Business Wwomen. We should be able to do what we enjoy doing AND get paid for it! Bravo!

B
B
Great thread Tami! I agree, I love having the ability to change the world for the better, who knew one person can make a difference?

We are all given chances to better ourselves, I believe Uri Life was just that chance for me. To me this team is my knight and shining armor, whisking me away from years of depression and self hate. As I ride off into the sunset the Urilife team has taught me the meaning of proper nutrition, giving me the vehicle to let go of the excuses, and truly live the life God intended for me.

Without a college degree and the help of credentials I continue to change the next generation forever in my family. I may not be perfect, but I have a God that has allowed me to peel off the layers of hate and present to you the person that only existed in my dreams.

Having money to pay my bills is great, but becoming the woman I would like my daughter to be is indescribable...He is the provider, the power giver and the ALL in my life! :~)

Brandi Magill is an aspiring writer, wife, and mother of two. She enjoys educating and empowering women to live a healthy lifestyle! To connect with Brandi visitBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hi Brandi,

I enjoyed reading what you have to say and I understand so much of what you are saying. I'm glad to hear you have found a way to live fully alive as the amazing woman God has made you to be.

What's incredible is that we women can fulfill our destiny while making sure all the bills get paid. Have you heard of the Woman of great worth in Psalm 31 of the Bible? She was a business woman with obvious confidence and success. Oh, and she was married, too. Her husband didn't "rule" over her!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  JMBusinessOwners 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.