Sounds like a great mix. I love eclectic tables like that. I have done a few shows, and have had mixed experiences. Most of the time the answers to what sells the best depends on the show. Sometimes, price points do not matter at all. People don't look, just buy what they like. It would be really helpful to talk to people that have done the show before to get an idea of who attends and what they are looking for.

Many times, items $10 or below sell the best, and you have to rely on volume to make money. I have even heard people say that $3 items just fly. I like to make things I love, so I usually just go for the fun of the day instead of trying for volume. Shows I've been to sell mostly jewelry. I have alway put cards out, and every card person I have spoken to says that's a real hit or miss, mostly miss. People don't want to spend too much on cards, I just like to make them.

If your outdoors you might need to think about a tent. Many vendors come with tents, and those without do not look as professional. In addition, you will be in the sun and it could get uncomfortable.

Good luck! I would love to hear how it goes!