logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Parakeet
Parakeet
Check out my work at home directory, you may find someone or something that will help you in your search.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I do mystery shopping! It is a lot of fun. You get paid to shop, eat out, and perform other tasks to make sure that companies are good to their customers. Watch out for scams though. Don't pay for any kind of list of mystery shopping companies. Some of the shops pay pretty well too. If you want more information go to:
www.mysteryshoppingteacher.blogspot.com

I use this company and they are legit. Hope that helps!

nirra #435408 07/14/08 03:13 PM
J
Koala
Koala
J
I did mystery shopping years ago in Ca. I joined one here tho and they just keep posting the exact same jobs over and over.

The one in CA was fun tho. I got lunches and various things out of it.

Carennedy, you work at home directory is great! I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't checked it out.

joanj #435411 07/14/08 03:48 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I've found WAHM.com invaluable. They every forums for everything imaginable, from start your own business to finding telecommuting jobs. There is a telecommuting folder, a WAHM's who write folder and blogger folder that I frequent.

Violette DeSantis, Writely Applied
Blogs/Social Networking Editor
Small Office/Home Office Editor

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Thanks Carennedy and Violette, I will check all of those out.

My Work at Home occupation has mainly been freelance writing, but now I'm edging into online marketing.

I've also done Home Tutoring in English and Creative Writing.

Freelance writing can be reasonably lucrative if you stick at it long enough to hone your skills.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I've been trying the work at home, online marketing but have been getting discouraged. I feel I put way more time into it that what I"m getting paid for.

Attraction marketing with social networking is all the thing now but it takes a lot of time and I've really pulled back because I felt like I was getting addicted to just being on the computer.

I've actually started applying for part time jobs, trying to find something that will bring in a little money for our budget yet maybe be fun. Finding something that will fit into my schedule with the kids is another thing.

Seems to me that the people making money working at home are mostly the ones with programs telling you how to be successful! Their businesses are selling success and a method. I've tried the methods tho and I end up feeling like I'm never doing enough. If I only did MORE, then surely it would all be working out.

I like the products I'm selling because my primary reason for signing up was to use them myself so I guess if I make a little money that helps pay for my own products, it's something but I really expected to be making more after a year.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dianne W - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.