logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Koala
Koala
Here's my latest press release regarding my "College Planning Made Easy Seminars."

Press Release - Lynn Byrne 07/11/2007.

I'm getting good feedback and lots of nibbles on this one.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Woo, this thread is HOT!!! Thanks to the wonderful participation of the posters & readers, I hope you have all experienced positive results from participating in this thread.

I am now out of "Training Mode" and into "Launch Mode" of my BellaOnline Business Coach site. I'm really excited about that.

I've just posted an article called " Business Ethics & You" & am working on correcting some errors that were embedded in the corresponding Business Ethics quiz. (If you've taken it, you know what I'm talking about.) I'm also working on some good articles about getting clients/customers, sales without being a sleazy salesperson & odd careers.

If there are topics that you'd like me to touch base on, or if you have a comment about the upcoming subjects, let me know.

In other sites, my Squidoo Lenses are doing well & I'll be adding an article on how & why to make your own.

On CenterOfMuse.com - I'm offering new workshops, coaching opportunities & blog posts.

Koala
Koala
It's Wednesday again. Are we still doing this?

Promo: Lynn Byrne and Hill Country ECS - Research and Consulting offer "College Planning Made Easy" seminars for parents and students. (View press release or information on "College Planning Made Easy" workbook (print edition).)

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Thanks for playing, Lynn! C'mon back next Wednesday!

For moms wanting to earn some money at home or learn how to run an online home business, I've got a coaching site that can help. Also I'm open to email coaching.

I welcome anyone to stop by and sign up for my newsletter.

Blessings to all,
Elizabeth
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

#338381 09/04/07 01:32 PM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hello all,

I have free copies of Success From Home Magazine's Sept 2007 edition. It features a dynamic opportunity to make money from home with a company that has made 17 millionaires in 5 years. Jack Canfield (co-Author, Chicken Soup for the Soul series) is one of the spokespersons. He uses and loves the products and even wrote a book specifically about success stories of people who use these products. If you want a free copy, please e-mail me (gynecology@bellaonline.com). You may also go to mywealthyhealthylife.com to learn more about this company.

Moderator note: As a fellow Bella editor, I have given this poster the benefit of the doubt. I have not yet gone to this site to check on if this meets the regulations of this forum & thread. If you choose to check this out, please report back to me 1. if it is indeed of the poster's own creation & not an affiliate link & 2. if it feels legit or more like spam/scam. Thanks! Meg

Last edited by BellaMeg_BusinessCoach; 09/12/07 01:11 PM.

A. Maria Hester, M.D.
Gynecology and Geriatrics Editor
Power to the Patient!
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
A Bump & An offer:

I've got some exciting new things going on with my business coaching, writing, workshop leading enterprise! I'd love to share all of the cool stuff like discounts, freebies & ecourse offerings, but this thread is mainly about you & your business aspirations.

I will share this, though:

Watch for new contests and freebies & thank you's for links and participation at my site. Seriously, start commenting & watch your own website rankings improve. Begin a webinar or ecourse and check out all the extras!

And get personalized service, extra help on your own business, website, or writing venture. I got into this business to help people create their life and business based on passion & I want to help you do that!

So... sign up for the Business Coach newsletter, here, on BellaOnline & visit Events for entrepreneurs, writers and answer this question:

What are you passionate about?

Sincerely,

Meg

Moderator note: Well, it occurs to me, after I updated the rules... that my own post, here, breaks my own rules for the thread! LOL I WILL be fixing it and splitting it up into multiple posts. And I will reprimand myself accordingly. Bad Meg! No Chocolate!

Last edited by BellaMeg_BusinessCoach; 09/12/07 01:42 PM.
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
For those of you who are willing to be my Research & Development team, I have a way for you to get all kinds of free coaching.

Check it out:

Free Coaching Rebate + Gift Certificate for new callers.

Shark
Shark
I createdBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Diane Claus
Shark
Shark
Hello Ladies! I'm inviting Business Women & Entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with passion & purpose. Try a ONE HOUR COACHING SESSION & ONE WEEK OF UNLIMITED EMAIL COACHING for only $67!

� create personal success � grow your business to match your true self � better your relationships

You share your specific situation and we�ll explore your best solution together! (offer ends November 30/07)

Last edited by Tami S; 10/31/07 03:14 PM. Reason: Edited because it ran over 4 lines of text! Oops!

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Angel - Business Coach 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.