Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
The promo continuously flashes "Save_us.222" and has nothing to do with HBK. Watch, you will continue to see this promo again on Smackdown and RAW.

Last edited by forcegx7; 10/09/07 12:20 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Well HBK is back and what does save_us 222 have to do with Jericho?

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
the symbols @@@ are on Jericho's website hidden above "quick news" and the key is 2 where the symbols are so three of them mean 222 but save us doesnt fit and at one time he also had "tna" hidden on his site too and you see what that got.

Now I am not saying Jericho wont be back but he will be promoting his book and he will be gone before or just after Wrestlemania if he lasts that long.

That is my prediction

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
I fully expect Jericho to have the same "on and off" schedule like Mick Foley does.
They wouldn't do a promo like that for HBK. He's been gone, but not that long and gone due to injury. Everybody knows he's coming back. Jericho has been gone for over 2 years now.

The Save_us.222 promo resembles Jericho's promo from when he came to the WWE from WCW. His initial promos when he first appeared is that he was going to save the ratings for WWE, which was a joke made to take a stab at WCW at the time for their ratings were plummeting and WWE's ratings were holding strong.

That is definitely a Jericho promo.

Last edited by forcegx7; 10/10/07 04:21 PM.
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
and the 222?

No one knew if Michaels was coming back because of his concussions and the 8-2-11 Savior_self fit Michaels and he is back.

8=H 2=B 11=K Savior_self is relating to his Christianity.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
D
DPu Offline
Shark
Shark
D
The way WWE normally does things, when Michaels showed up, they would've shown the promo right before. If they air it this Friday or Monday, then you know it's definitely not Michaels because why would you still hype it? & from everything I've read, they mention a 2nd coming. Michaels has come back 3-4 times now. Jericho however has only came once. I'm not sure where the 8-2-11 came from, but I don't watch the shows either.

Savior_self could also refer to Jericho in relation to the Jericho from biblical nature.

F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
Exactly! They would of definitely played that promo before his entrance. I have watched that promo on Youttube a few times in slow motion and I didn't see "8-2-11." Many people are stating that the 222 reference WWE 222nd pay-per-view event which is this coming Cyber Sunday.

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
First of all, the biblical Jericho had nothing to do with the Savior that is Jesus Christ. The October 1, Raw most certainly did show "8-2-11Savior_Self" you can go to wwe.com scroll down to the bottom of the website and click on the "Savior_self" icon and watch the video and hit pause everyonce in awhile and you will see the 8-2-11 Savior_Self.

Also, I am not saying that Jericho isnt going to return, I mean he has to plug his book somehow. Will he stay at least until Wrestlemania? Who knows? That has yet to be seen.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
D
DPu Offline
Shark
Shark
D
I never said it had to do w/ Jesus Christ. Savior_self or perhaps Save Yourself.

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I didn't say you did say it had something to do with Jesus. You mentioned biblical Jericho which has nothing to do with Savior.

I just merely said that Jesus is the Savior and He wasn't at Jericho. As far as biblical goes, they are both mentioned in the bible but that is as far as the distinction goes.

I have no idea what Savior_self or Save Yourself or 222 has to do with Jericho but I am sure all questions will be answered soon enough.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.