logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Koala
Koala
LOL!!! i think it has to do with women being programed from pre-teen years to think sex is evil and dirty and there are two kinds of women those who hate sex and whores

PROUD MARRIED HOE!!!!
free

lol

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
L
Lisa_Orlando <------------------------------------------Whore

Elephant
Elephant
<---------------------- Kinky but Vanilla ;0)

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Originally Posted By: Lisa_Orlando
I have heard alot of men talk about how their wives are completely uninterested in sex AND had some of the same women confirm that they don't care, its a chore etc. Frankly I don't get how you can claim to be heterosexual and be so turned off by your partner wanting to be with you. It just doesn't compute.

I know in my case it stems from my Depression. When I am off my medication, I will bounce back and forth between periods when I am intersted and bile-black depressed days when sex is unthinkable (I was date-raped in my past). But when I am on medication, that impulse is so dulled, that I rarely think about it. If my husband initiates, I can become interested, but it does not generally leap to mind.

This is something I am really struggling with right now, because my husband is so patient, and I feel I am letting him down.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Depression will surely put a damper on things, even medication can take away the moment. before putting your partner down, take every thing into concentration now on the other hand it just may be THE TRILL IS GONE

Rosie L
L
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
L
Yes, I know what you mean about anti-depressants, they do certainly stunt the sexual drive. I have heard that Welbutrin isn't as bad as the others.

I guess I am different, even if I am depressed I still want to have sex, if I am stressed, thats a way to relieve the tension. I have to be pretty mad to NOT want to have sex.

For me its sort of like coming home and finding a gorgeous, gooey chocolate cake sitting on the table, totally unplanned, unannounced but there it is, I wasn't hungry when I walked through the door but now that its staring me in the face, I sure do want a HUGE slice of that gooey, sweet cake.

N
Shark
Shark
N
The lack of desire brought on by antidepressants created more problems, resulting in more stress, which in turn caused more depression. I tried zoloft, welbutrin, and lexapro. In the end, I chose not to take any due to the side-effects. Instead, I have been looking into more natural solutions. In truth, good, healthy sex can be an excellent antidepressant!

Elephant
Elephant
I use Lamictal and don't have any side effects in the sexual interest department. in fact, my shrink prescribed this so I wouldn't ;0)

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Koala
Koala
I use to take paxil nd everytime I yawned I laughed for 2 hours!! I had a friend though that said everytime she yawned she had an orgaism!!! gee either I got cheeted or I was to dumb to know I was haveing an orgaism!!!

L
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
L
I heard that Amytriptaline was good for depression but it made you have an orgasm VERY easily. There was even an article on it in Readers Digest.
I'm sure my spelling is wrong on that one.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.