logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
OP Offline
M
My boyfriend left me also. I am so lost with it right now. We still see eachother once a week and talk once in a while. I get hugs when I am done hanging out and everything but I can not bring us up. He goes to a "gathering" on Thursdays now that are for young adults and they listen to the pastor preech and then they just play games and then on top of it all, he goes to church then (2 hours) on Sundays. I am just getting mixed signs and do not no what to do anymore. I would have been with him for 4 years, we were planning on marriage and everything and then out of the blue "bam!" it just comes out.I did not turn Catholic over night, he knew I would be married catholic too. I do not understand these mega churches. Its 1 hour of siniging and 1 hour of listening (watching the pastor on tv from anther location) and then following the bible and filling out a work sheet. I just dont understand.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
You are giving him the best of both worlds he has you as a friend he knows that you will take him back and you can not move on with him right there in your face! HE LOVES THIS!!!

first off stop blaming the other church! he is a man and should be able to make up his own mind!
second of all stop romantsizeing this idiot! trust me if you think about it he is not all that perfect there were signs that he gave off that he was a flake.
tthird. stop and think what was his faults? if you cant find any with him you did nt see him for real you only saw what you wanted to see....love is blind!
fourth, make a list of all the things you would like to do but you can because you are waiting on this creep to grow up and love you? for example, find a real man, start a new hobby, go out with the girls and play cards....ect....

and last....
Girl take my advice and stop talking to him and move on or at the very lest look like you have moved on. he will never take you back as long as you are pineing a way for him and still his best friend or even a friend or even talking to him. STOP making time for him!!!! find anything else to do but be there for him! I dont care if you have to take a emergency walk around the block just dont answer his calls dont answer the door always always have some thing or some one more important then him because he doesnt have time for you!

now when you do this one of two things will happen, he will start missing you and want you back and you are incontrol so you can call the shots on when if and on what terms you take him back. or you start a new life and for get whats his name because you are so happy and busy you dont notice if he calls and wants you back or not.

either way you win!!!

M
OP Offline
M
You are abosolutly true on that one. And I have been ignoring him more. As a matter of fact, he was the one that contacted me last night to see what I was doing and where I was cause I told him I was out and about. While he was doing "errands" which was really at a bar. (just love the pathetic lies!)
I have noticed that if I do not really talk to him, then he will talk to me more. I have been going out with the girls and having fun and trust me, I am on a roll. LOL. I am looking for other guys, talking to them more, got my hair done and everything. Its a new me and there is nothing else to it. He has his faults, he could never confront anything and if any argument or fight would come up he would have to run away from it. Guess the cord was never cut.

Koala
Koala
GOOD FOR YOU!!!! I am so proud of you!!! I was hopeing I did not come across as heartless but I have learned the more you put your life on hold for a man the more he makes you stay on hold! it just aint worth it to get caught in that mind field!! walking on glass is only fun for the person setting on the sidelines watching you squirm!

I am very proud of you!!!

D
D
I have a question about this man and your relationship: did he ever attend Mass with you, go to Adoration, pray a rosary?

Deb

A person can never have too many books.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Melissa-Catholicism/Cats 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.