logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
My name is Kari Livingston and I am the new Softball Editor. I am a freelance writer and softball mom. Like many of you, my daughter is gearing up for fall ball. Post questions, try-out information, tournament results, equipment opinions-- if it's about softball, it can find a home here!

Kari Livingston
Softball Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Cool! My cousin played on the Canadian team in the Atlanta and Sydney Olympic Games. I look forward to more on the site!

Kevin Thorburn
Ice Hockey
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi! It's Chel from Pop Music. Now, I've played softball, and I like to watch softball, but I'm not playing now, but I wanted to come over and visit.
Is that okay?
Oops, before I forget, a shout out to Kevin!!!! I'm in Columbus, Ohio home of the Blue Jackets!

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

OP Offline
Thanks for stopping by Chel. Maybe now when I talk to myself it won't echo so loudly! smile

I don't play, but my daughter does and it seems like our whole lives revolve around it lately.

Kevin- it's my daughter's dream to play on the Olympic team. I only hope that by the time she's old enough to play for the team that softball is back in the Olympics.

Kari Livingston
Softball Editor
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Kari - Yeah, when a child gets really involved in any sport, lives do start to revolve around it. Good luck to your daughter. I know my cousin enjoyed playing ... she attended a university in GA on a scholarship (can't remember which one). Living in GA she didn't have far to travel for the first Olympic games she was in!

Chel - The Blue Jackets! I like that team ... my favourite would have to be Jody Shelley. I watched him play junior hockey where I live (Halifax, NS) and have met him a few times. He's a very nice guy.

Kevin Thorburn
Ice Hockey
J
Koala
Koala
J
I know what you mean when you call yourself a softball mom. My daughter started playing at age 5 and now she's a senior in college, still playing softball. We moved back to TX because she was going to play softball here in college and we couldn't bear to miss her games, even now.

She's a pitcher, has a good scholarship, and her team has won their conference twice and made it to the playoffs the other year. We'll be very sad to see that era pass away because it's made it possible for us to share so much with her.

I sense she's ready to move on tho, even tho she's really loved it. Playing a sport in college is great because they have a group of ready made friends when they get there-plus the coach makes sure they all stay on track for studying, etc.

Shark
Shark
Love softball/baseball. The youngest put on catching gear at age three and proclaimed "play ball."

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.