Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#334984 08/20/07 07:43 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Please post any prayer requests you have here. That way we can all pray for you and your loved ones.

Peace in Christ

Melissa Knoblett-Aman
Catholicism Editor | Cats Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
I pray for Michael. That he may find himself and come back to the way he was. May the Lord look after him and guide him in the right direction.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Please pray for me as I receive the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults on Easter Vigil.
Thank you!

Anita - Weather Editor
BellaOnline Weather
C
Parakeet
Parakeet
C
Anita, I will be the cantor at my parish Easter Vigil and will think of and pray for you when our group of adults is initiated.

I am asking for prayers for a friend, Jim, who was badly injured by a hit-and-run driver when he was crossing the street last week. He has broken both legs, both wrists and a collarbone and is looking at months of rehab.

Last edited by Claybird; 03/08/08 09:56 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Anita, I will definitely keep you in my prayers as you make this step in your spiritual journey. We always attend the Easter Vigil Mass, and I'll be thinking of you.

Melissa Knoblett-Aman
E
Parakeet
Parakeet
E
I just want to Thank Jesus for an answer to prayer. My Husband has just got a good new job. We had been getting desperate, and his last Boss was a bully and dishonest, so this is a toal miracle.

Thanks Jesus.

Nicola Jane Soen

Love is wisdom.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
I want to ask everyone to please keep my father in your prayers. He's been in the hospital since Nov. 23rd with serious kidney problems. He is doing better and will probably be discharged in a day or two. But he's lost a lot of strength (had a stroke in 2006), and will have to go to a nursing facility to regain some strength before he can come home. Please keep my mom in your prayers too. This has been very exhausting on her.

We are hoping and praying that Dad will be home, if not before, at least in time for Christmas.

Melissa Knoblett-Aman
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
My keep my dad in your prayers. He is in the hospital seriously ill - currently fighting two very serious infections (MRSA in respiratory system and an intestinal bacterial infection) on top of his other health issues (COPD, kidney disease, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.).

Melissa Knoblett-Aman
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Will do. I hope people will keep my friend Karen in their prayers.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Hello....please pray for my boyfriend who is having open heart surgery tomorrow at 8am EST. He had a heart attack over a week ago on Oct 25.

He is only 48 years old, and this will be his second open heart surgery. His first was 8 yrs ago when he had a triple bypass. When he was 10 yrs old he had thyroid cancer and the radiation he received at that time weakened and calcified some important blood vessels in his chest. He has had issues with his heart for almost 10 yrs now.

He will have a double bypass tomorrow and they will add a valve to help out a valve in his heart that is only 40% functional. This is not a routine bypass procedure and not a lot of these particular procedures have been done, so there are some serious risks involved.

Please join me in prayer that my sweet angel will survive the surgery and make a full recovery. I do believe he is one of God's angels. He is one of the sweetest and most giving people I know. A devout Catholic, he helped me get back to attending Mass, and he helped me out of a place of despair in my life. God willing my boyfriend will survive to continue to enrich the many lives he has touched by his kindness and love.

Your prayers are greatly appreciated. I will keep you posted.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Cassie, what is his first name? We will pray for him. Keep us posted on his recovery.

Angie #640028 11/03/10 11:39 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Angie.....His name is Mark. Thank you so much.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Angie #641501 11/10/10 10:21 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Update....Mark is recovering. The surgery itself went well, but it has been slow going for recovery. He almost died two days later when his heart stopped as the medical team prepared to take him off the breathing tube. He had to be on it longer than expected because he was not getting enough oxygen in his blood, but the tube is out now and he is much better.

Mark still cannot eat or drink because he has swelling in his throat around the vocal chords, so they will check him tomorrow to make sure that he can swallow and not send anything into his airway before allowing him to eat and drink. He is being fed now through a tube down his nose to his stomach. This is frustrating to him but at least he is alive.

He is very strong-willed even though he is tired and weak, and he continues to pray like we all are doing. Thank you, forum members, for your prayers as well. God hears us.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Sorry to hear about the serious setback. We'll keep him in our prayers.

Angie #651733 12/26/10 01:17 AM
D
D
Please pray for me and my family. I am estranged from several members of my family(it is for the best), but it is not easy bk.I will always have to be around them(funerals, etc.) at some time. I also need prayers for my teenager who is making wrong choices lately, he needs to get back on the right path.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Prayers for comfort and peace.

Angie #651837 12/27/10 01:01 AM
D
D
Thank you Angie.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Hi All,

I want to ask everyone to please keep my parents in your prayers. My dad is back in the hospital. Mom is his primary caregiver and I know she has a lot on her plate - especially now.

Thank you!

Melissa Knoblett-Aman
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Hope all goes well Melissa.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Melissa-Catholicism/Cats 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/08/24 09:46 PM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.