Koala
H
I think it would be better for me to become more confident as i begin. smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
This probably sounds sort of simple and silly, but I'm at a stage right now where very small things make a difference.

What I'm looking forward to right now, is getting a pizza for lunch tomorrow, and really indulging myself. ( to blazes with what's good for my figure and my cholesterol!)

I haven't treated myself to junk food for over a month, so this will be a treat!

AF

Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: hollyelise

How do you propose to do that?

Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: affettuoso
This probably sounds sort of simple and silly, but I'm at a stage right now where very small things make a difference.

What I'm looking forward to right now, is getting a pizza for lunch tomorrow, and really indulging myself. ( to blazes with what's good for my figure and my cholesterol!)

I haven't treated myself to junk food for over a month, so this will be a treat!

AF

Enjoy!

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Originally Posted By: affettuoso

AF

I don't think that sounds silly. Sometimes i look forward to my morning coffee, even the day before! laugh Besides, life is made up of little experiences. smile

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Originally Posted By: cdmohatta
Originally Posted By: hollyelise

How do you propose to do that?

I'm working that out in the thread i started on confidence. Suggestions are most welcome.

Wolf
Wolf
Sometimes I look forward to hot cup of tea in the morning.

A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
I went for a drive today, and that was a nice change. Monday morning I go to the library, and am looking forward to that.

AF

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
What kinds of books do you like, AF?

I was in the library today, actually... looking to see if they had a copy of a book i'd seen the bookstore on sewing with t-shirts. My tastes are pretty ecclectic. smile

A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
I like mysteries. (I avoid love stories) I also like some non-fiction - especially about history and travel. I enjoy reading historical novels too.

At present I am reading two books by Catherine Aird - both mysteries centred in a village in England. She also has a collection of short stories that I read last week. These were entertaining.

I love Agatha Christie, Patricia Cornwell and Sidney Sheldon. Mary Higgins Clark wrote a beautiful story called "All Through the Night" which I have as an audio book, read by herself. I have read several of her other books too and enjoyed them.

I guess reading is a means of escape for me just now. I'd be lost without my books and my music!

AF.

Page 12 of 134 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.