Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
H
Koala
Koala
H
Originally Posted By: Manjari

That can be done for years?2008- target
20090 target and so on.

As far as plan is concerned- think of few plans and begin visualizing. The right plan will unfold slowly.

Yes, i have and i will! ...along with some action each day. Thank you. smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
Brilliant Hollyelise! I have added those affirmations to my list.

You know, I think a lot of our negative thoughts and criticisms of ourselves are habits we have formed, and they are a bit like a cracked record that gets stuck on one note of a song. We need to hear the whole song, and then we appreciate the beauty. (getting all philosophical now!)

But it isn't always easy to climb out of a rut is it?

Sometimes too I suspect that I get a buzz out of feeling sorry for myself - the old 'poor me' attitude, which stops me from looking beyond the problems I have.

AF.

P
Shark
Shark
P
Af,
all of us feel sorry about ourselves. I do it very often. But with my visualization and thoughts of a beautiful future, I am going ecstatic.

A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
I am trying hard to visualize, but I'm having trouble believing in what I imagine. Do you have to believe in it for it to work?

AF

H
Koala
Koala
H
Me too, AF. But i'm "exploring."

For instance, this week i figured out that i just can't get excited about visualizing a love if he doesn't have a face yet... and it just doesn't feel good to put any face on him. If i meet someone i really like... then i can imagine their face. But for now, I can imagine meeting lots of very nice men of different types, and imagine my being friends with several. So, i'm starting there.

I also found out, that it is hard for me to visualize being wealthy, because i'm not a very material person and wouldn't want a mansion, or jewels, or many things like that, even if i had lots of money. It's hard for me to get excited about building wealth for security and just the principle of learning how to build wealth, because it is abstract. But in this case, i'm going to think about it some more. It would be fun to see us all wealthy and the cancer hospital being built in India. It would be fun to visualize us all sharing a wonderful meal together because we could travel as much as we liked. So perhaps, because somewhere inside i was thinking, "oh, i'll never get there anyway," ...i didn't properly think what it would... um... will (hee hee!)... be like.

What was the thing you were wanting to visualize, AF?

H
Koala
Koala
H
I want to share pratibha's dream!!!!!!!!! laugh

M
Gecko
Gecko
M
Originally Posted By: hollyelise
Me too, AF. But i'm "exploring."

For instance, this week i figured out that i just can't get excited about visualizing a love if he doesn't have a face yet... and it just doesn't feel good to put any face on him. If i meet someone i really like... then i can imagine their face. But for now, I can imagine meeting lots of very nice men of different types, and imagine my being friends with several. So, i'm starting there.

I also found out, that it is hard for me to visualize being wealthy, because i'm not a very material person and wouldn't want a mansion, or jewels, or many things like that, even if i had lots of money. It's hard for me to get excited about building wealth for security and just the principle of learning how to build wealth, because it is abstract. But in this case, i'm going to think about it some more. It would be fun to see us all wealthy and the cancer hospital being built in India. It would be fun to visualize us all sharing a wonderful meal together because we could travel as much as we liked. So perhaps, because somewhere inside i was thinking, "oh, i'll never get there anyway," ...i didn't properly think what it would... um... will (hee hee!)... be like.

What was the thing you were wanting to visualize, AF?

God has given us talent to earn money. that money should be used for the needy. The more money we have, the more we can help!

M
Gecko
Gecko
M
Originally Posted By: hollyelise
I want to share pratibha's dream!!!!!!!!! laugh

That is good. Make lots of money. Have a great partner and a battalion of children!

H
Koala
Koala
H
laugh

We're all on our way to our dreams.

A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
I am trying to visualize myself in a happy relationship, but pictures of the ex keep coming into my mind. I guess the feelings I still have for him are standing in the way. It takes time, but I'll get there!

AF.

Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.