logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Shark
Shark
Amadeus I am stunned that you would imply that any president would conspire the events of 911. I believe most of todays politicians are self serving first, which results in poor leadership. That includes republicans and democrats alike. Clinton was self serving, ask Monica. And yes, so is George. Daddy's war and the one time buy a big gas guzzler and you'll get a huge rebate on your taxes. Great for his ranch. All thiefs. Yesterday's presidents "read" so much better. But they weren't.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
I want to hear the names of people that lived normal lifes with normal familys and normal incomes!! I want to hear what they thought about the pres, and the goverment, and the law enforcement!!!

I want to hear about the poor folk that lifed day to day and are seen in todays histroy and common unremark able people who by the sweat of there brow and with there blood and tears built this country and have NEVER GOTTEN even one sentance in the history books!!!

I want to hear how the women did more then stay bare foot and pregent and how they work right along with the men plowing fields and hearding cattle all the while raising kids and running a house!!

I want to hear about the men who work dawn till dusk just to put food on the table and cloths on there backs and then on top of that faought and died for God and Country and did it with pride!!!

I want to hear how the common peanons built a Family and community that helped others out who were in need, and didnt need Welfair to feed them, house them or cloth them!!! I want to learn about Americans not the rich money hungery big wig knowit alls who dont have any Idea what it is like to BE American!!!

now if you can show me a school book with those people in it I will Gladly and HAPPILY teach myself history and All my invisable children will learn all of history but until then, they should just take it out of the schools because they are not learning nothing about HISTORY!!!!!

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
George W. Bush is one of the greatest presidents of the 21st century!

H
Shark
Shark
H
Originally Posted By: Jim Colyer
George W. Bush is one of the greatest presidents of the 21st century!

Yes we know how you feel dear...youve told that line many times allready smile

Parakeet
Parakeet
Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an
unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico . This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and the federal government.

However, what you may NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfield, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas, Condolezza Rice, Alberto Gonzalez, Ann Coulter, and Dan Quayle were all born.

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep. This piece of information may clear up a lot of things. Now we know the truth.

LOL
laugh laugh laugh

Last edited by Craig58; 06/08/07 02:56 PM.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.