Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Zebra
Zebra
C
Decorating Cents has been on a long time and it is still one of my favorites. I like when they rearrange furniture to give a room a new look.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
Hi Chloe,
I keep forgetting to watch that one. I've seen it once or twice, but I think it comes on when I'm making dinner or driving my teens to work. I'm going to try and see if I can catch it soon. It sounds like it may have lots of tips for our forum to discuss.

Have you seen anything specific that stands out in your mind that you could share with us?

Trading Spaces is doing lots of repeats lately, so I'm not watching it as often.

Donna smile

B
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
B
I am going to jump in on this one... I have only seen this show once but I believe it was called the Junk yard brothers or something like that.. It really was neat tho. These two boys (brothers, and I guess I should be calling them boys. They were men..) went around and looked at stuff people were throwing out. They would take it and then go back and make something else out of it. I love this kind of stuff (giving something a second life instead of trashing it is great!)

Dora Renee' Wilkerson
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
Hi Dora!

Oh, I wish I had seen that one! I love to do that, as well. It's always fun to see how other people use their imagination and creativity.

Donna smile

N
Gecko
Gecko
N
I like that Canadian blonde lady's show (can't recall the name). She does great work. I also really like Sell This House & Designed To Sell because the result is always a huge improvement and it's done very quickly w/little money.

I like the idea of that show where they're shopping for a house to buy and the designer does computer generated remodel demos, but you never see the "after" so I don't bother watching it any more.

nosy #308923 04/23/07 10:21 AM
D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
Dora,
I finally saw the Junk Brothers show on HGTV this past weekend. It is a great show to think twice about throwing something out if you can make it into something more useful or decorative first. They found 2 tables this time. One was turned into a computer station, and I think it was even complete with computer monitor, and the other was turned into a bench. Very inventive! I love that they returned their "finds" to the original owner after transforming them.

Donna smile

Last edited by Donna _Budget_Decor; 04/23/07 10:33 AM.

D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
Hi Nosy,
I am also the Home Improvement Editor here at BellaOnline and just wrote a book review on Designed to Sell. I completely agree with you that the show's results are really great and their ideas really pay off.

Donna smile

D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
My latest favorite show is Top Design. I only saw it the last few weeks, but it was really fun to watch. If you haven't seen it - Interior Designers, decorators, artists, architects and ID students compete. In each show they are given a design challenge - sometimes working together and sometimes working solo. It was fun to see the outcomes of each idea.

Donna smile

Last edited by Donna _Budget_Decor; 04/23/07 10:37 AM.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.