Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
C
So do you think a woman should be forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy then?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Quote:
So do you think a woman should be forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy then?

Nah, you're right. Just snuff out the kid. Forget giving the baby a chance at life with a pair of loving arms from a childless couple. Asking a woman to be inconvenienced for a few months to save a human life is definitely asking too much. We aren't nurturers and should throw away every child's life that we deem as unnecessary. We, as women, should do what is personally best for us, and forget everyone else.

Parakeet
Parakeet
I am opposed to arbitrary abortion. 46 million babies have been aborted since 1973 in what amounts to an American Holocaust. The horror of it is so staggering that people will not even address it for what it is. Sam Alito and John Roberts are on the Supreme Court. It will take time, but Roe v Wade will be overturned.

C
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
C
I am just so glad that women do have the choice.It will always be that way here and hopefully contaception will become more effective in the future so more unwnted pregnancies do not occur....God knows there are so many unwanted childern here allready.

E
Koala
Koala
E
Quote:
I don't believe being pro-choice is about being pro-abortion. I believe it's about supporting every woman's right to own and control her body.

Quote:
it's jumping way ahead to assume that means anything but right to choose. many choose life

I agree with both of you. I've been saying that for a long time.

Elle Carter Neal
BellaOnline Alumna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Quote:
I am just so glad that women do have the choice.

Women have a tremendous amount of power over life and death of their unborn children. Fathers have no choice over the lives of their unborn children. And the unborn children? Ummmm......

C
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
C
Fathers dont have to carry an unwanted child around for nine months.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Quote:
Fathers dont have to carry an unwanted child around for nine months.

Death over inconvenience. That's sure not saying much for women who "choose" is it? We seriously are a sick society. When dictators do the same thing, we denounce them and shake our heads at the violence. Yet, some women are doing the same thing, all in the same of pure selfishness. "If I don't want to rear my child, then I'll just end his life, so no one else can have him either." Life doesn't get much more violent than that.

C
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
C
I am sure when a woman chooses to terminate her pregnancy she does not think of it in a matter of convenience.

It is a hard decision a woman agonises over and unless you have been through it yourself you really dont know what I am trying to say.

How could you possibly understand or judge? You do not have that right

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Quote:
I am sure when a woman chooses to terminate her pregnancy she does not think of it in a matter of convenience.

She thinks what is best for her.

Quote:
How could you possibly understand or judge? You do not have that right

Then, we have no right to judge anyone who harms her children, born or unborn. When a woman (or man) beats her child to the point of death, we do judge, and society throws her in prison. Is that wrong?

We all make mistakes when rearing children. The problem with abortion is that it's final. Death can never, ever be "undone." A woman "chooses" death for her unborn child. Maybe that's why violence is so prevalent is society. Life doesn't have much meaning if we're just allowed to throw it away whenever it isn't "convenient" for us.

And yes, I have been through the decision. The abortion clinic do NOT tell you the truth. They make it sound as though it's no big deal to suck out your unborn baby's brains or to dismember the tiny, fragile growing body. Women who destroy all chances at life for their unborn children are either ignorant of what they'd really be doing or put no value on human life.

What is the rationale for killing an unborn child as opposed to putting up the child for adoption? It "inconveniences" a woman's life for a few months. What's really sad that it many women who do it later realize just what they've done and experience deep psychological problems. All I can say is thank God I came to my senses before I murdered an innocent life. Children, whether born or unborn, have become throwaways just like an empty container from a fast-food restaurant.

What I'd really like to know: how can a woman choose to end her unborn baby's life instead of giving him a chance at life through adoption? What possible reason could there be? Nothing but pure selfishness comes to mind.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.