logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
X
OP Offline
X
I'm collecting the ultimate weapon of Yuna but when I talked to Belgemine I could only fight until Yojimbo. And when I defeated Yojimbo I still couldn't fight against Anima and stuff. What should I do??

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Do you have Anima and the Magus sisters already?

X
OP Offline
X
No...but I thought that you only can get the magus sisters when you befeated Belgemine :S Because I already have the blossom crown and flower Sceptre and I tryed to open the door at the back of the Riemem Temple but it says that thers a strange somtin blockig the way :S

Amoeba
Amoeba
Ok, from what I read I think since you already have the blossom crown and flower scepter that before you get the magus sisters you need to get Anima first, once you do you can fight him too at Remiem and you should them be able to get the Magus Sisters and in turn fight them there too. To get him you need to have gotten all the destruction spheres from the Temples, luckily you get Bevelle's automatically if you miss it so don't worry to much about that one. Once you've done that (maybe you have already) you can go to the Baaj Temple to get Anima. The cutscene is really cool!

Good Luck!

Amoeba
Amoeba
I just thought I'd add, defeating Belgemine's Magus Sisters is optional, but when you do defeat them, Belgemine gives you the Moon Sigil! Yay! :P

Vote For Pedro

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.