logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Although any time which can be managed is good, traditionally the best times to meditate are at sunrise, sunset, and at noon. At these times there is a balance in nature that makes medition more beneficial.

Tarakananda
Visit www.atmajyoti.org, your Meditation and Spiritual Life resource.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Tarakananda, thank you for visiting and leaving your link - very Light site - many blessings in your work.

Susan

S
S
Before retirement, my main meditation was in the night. I did have a short meditation each morning before leaving for work. Now my longer meditation is in the morning. One should never go to bed without even a short maditation. We should remember that it is the depth of the meditation that counts, not the length.
Set aside a time each week for a longer meditation. Perhaps several hours if you are able. I set aside one evening each week and spend the time in meditation. After a relaxing bath, I skip dinner and enter the meditation room. Often it is these times my oneness with the devine increases. I pray deeply for the devotion to keep meditating and ask that I may love Him/Her more.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Sarada, you have an inspiring meditation practice!

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Le't talk about our meditation times some more. I've found the past year that before going to bed is my best time of day, because I take time to reflect on the day, plan for the next day and give appreciations for the good in my life.

J
Koala
Koala
J
I try to spend some time before going to sleep clearing my mind and relaxing. I think meditation would be great just before bed.

Usually during the day I'm too busy and thinking and moving to sit in patience and meditate.

However, the past couple weeks I've been going for acupuncture which takes about an hour of laying in a darkened room with peaceful music. I've been meditating at that time and its' wonderful!

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I like the morning because it totally starts my day off right and then i'm on the right track for the rest of the day

L
L
I definitely prefer the morning - it just sets me up nicely for the day. But after a hard day at work, I do find a 20 minute session helps me to 'unwind' and definitely allows me to sleep better.

- Linda

Koala
Koala
I like right before bedtime. but hey during a great massage works well for me too!!! I would like to try Acupunture but there is no one around here that does it so.....and if I have time in the mornings that is a good time too....

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Hi Joanj, MadamePeachy, Linda76 and Freebubbles3!

Thank you for talking about your meditation times - we all seem to have a special time of day to most easily meditate.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Susan Helene Kramer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.