logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
D
[quote=rjames13]Hello, There's a white paper that you can request a free download titled " [url=http://www.deathtodiabetes.com/]The 7 Mistakes That Diabetics Make[/url] " -- lots of good info for Type 2s. Explains the typical mistakes that diabetics make, and how to overcome them.[/quote] Thanks Richards. Good info :)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Because I am a more natural remedies type, here are a few herbs for diabetes I researched: 1. Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Bilberry fruits and leaves have an astringent action and reduces blood glucose. 2. White Mulberry (Morus alba) & Black Mulberry (Morus nigra) Mulberry leaves regulate glycemia. 3. Common Sage (Salvia officinalis) "Sage increases the body sensitivity to insulin up to 2-3 times" reports a German study on this topic. 4. Common chicory (Cichorium intybus) Chicory leaves and roots are recommended in diabetes diet. Chicory contains inulin, a substance that increases the body's glucose tolerance. 5. Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis). Dandelion stimulates digestion and helps spleen, liver, pancreas and gall function. 6. Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) Nettle is used as a diuretic and an adjuvant in diabetes. Consumed as fresh juice or infusion, nettle may help lower blood glucose. 7. Walnut (Juglans regia) leaves lower glycosuria and diminishes thirst. 8. Burdock (Arctium lappa) purifies the blood. 9. Globe Artichoke (Cynara scolymus). In addition to the powerful cholagogue effect, Artichokes reducing sugar content in blood. 10. Dog Rose (Rosa canina) leaves are full of vitamins and can help strengthen the body. I hope you find this useful.

S
S
Really thanks for it , its a good thing that you have to share the important knowledge with everyone.As today every third person is victim of this disease. Keep it up sharing.

J
J
Hello Friends, Myself Jame Woods here... I'm Newbie Here... Here I got very nice information about Diabetes. It's really very Helpful. I just want to share some very basic information about Diabetes. i.e. [b]About Pre-Diabetes:[/b] Pre-diabetes is a condition in which blood glucose levels are higher than normal but not high enough for a diagnosis of diabetes. People with pre-diabetes are at increased risk for developing type 2 diabetes and for heart disease and stroke. The good news is, if you have pre-diabetes, you can reduce your risk of getting diabetes. With modest weight loss and moderate physical activity, you can delay or prevent type 2 diabetes and even return to normal glucose levels. I hope this information would find you very helpful. Thanks and Regards, James Woods

S
S
wonderful post, thanks for great information. have bookmarked it to read it in my free time. Thanks for sharing

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  C. Kimura 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.