logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
#106450 02/17/05 12:29 AM
B
B
yeah, i need help with finaly fantasy X and legendary weapons....i have nirvana which is yuna's legendary weapon, and i have the moon crest and moon sigil which are supposedly used to upgrade her weapon. but i don't know how to do it, is there something special that u need to do to get those 3 items to work together or something? bc i've looked at several walkthroughs and none of them say otherwise...if they're just supposed to join when u get all 3 of them, then why didn't mine? i've tried using the customize window and that doesn't work either...any info with help would be great...thanks

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#106451 02/17/05 01:18 AM
Parakeet
Parakeet
Read your other post. I've responded to it for you

I know it sounds selfish, but this is my story. - Tidus

If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space. - ??
#106452 02/17/05 06:00 AM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
why is it that no one can figure out the celestial weapons without consulting another person?

The I is moving

I would rather live in my own shadow...at least then I would be compared to a past I'm more familiar with ~I~

Fear me, Hate me, Curse me, for I will question your every move ~I~

My past hold much pain and loss. I will conquer it by creating the perfect future ~Ixidor the Reality Sculptor (Magic the Gathering)~
#106453 02/20/05 08:39 PM
Parakeet
Parakeet
that's what this forum is all about is helping out other people. There were times when I needed help on several spots. When they beat the game, they will be in our position to help out other people. Until then, I have no problem helping in any possible way that I can

#106454 02/27/05 09:44 AM
Hey there is there a guide/walkthru for FFX-2 International's Last Mission - ie the extra part for ffx-2, which is based on 2 months after the story? Don't understand Jap v well and don't know the gameplay exactly, so I need a 'proper' english guide.
It'll be nice if u can find one

#106455 02/27/05 03:57 PM
1) I haven't found anything about the omega ruins on any walkthru....what do you get by beating that final guy here.
2) What is the max HP & Strength any character can have, presently I have Tidus with 9999 HP/102 strength...and Auron with 8702 HP/94 Strength. I have found I can't get Tidus higher than 9999 already. Are all the character limits 9999, or are they each different. I have less than 200 hours in the game. I am beefing up my characters before the final battle.
3) Having such strong fighters, it is sometimes disappointing doing magic on fiends since with 102 strength you usually do 9999 damage every hit. Are there other weapons that will do more than 9999 damage, such as the ultimate weapons, or are they stuck at this limit too?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Parakeet
Parakeet
1. The Omega dungeon has some good items for you. Also, it is the best place in the game to level up since most of the monsters give you a ton of AP. Also, there is a boss called Omega Weapon that Kimahri can learn Nova from, which is one of his best overdrives. I strongly suggest you go through it several times. Be sure you have someone with a first strike ability equipped in case you run into a Great Marlboro. His bad breath can inflict multiple status effects. If he does this, most of the time, you can do nothing but sit around and watch your party die. Trust me, I lost two hours of leveling up to do it.
2. max HP is 99999. Max Strength, magic, magic defense, etc. is 255 a piece. You shouldn't worry too much about the final battle. The boss is surprisingly easy, but you should beef up for some of the monsters in the monster arena.
3. First, 102 isn't really strong. It's decent, but you will definantely need a lot more for the monster arena. You can break the damage limit with all of the celestial weapons (after you power them up) or you can add the break damage limit to any weapon that has an empty slot by getting 60 dark matters and customizing the weapon. The easiest way to do this is unlocking Ulitma Buster. You can do this by capturing 5 of every fiend. When you get to where you can hit for 99,999, then you are doing good.

Break damage limit, break magic limit, but where is the break HP limit. I can't get anyone over 9999 in HP. I have beat Sin already, but I am just trying to get all the other side quests done for fun. It is hard to beat the magus sisters, especially since they heal themselves alot, & you can't do any more damage than 9999. Walking around in the desert for cactar stones is a pain, in the butt, and dodging 100 lighting bolts in a row....you got to be kidding? Right? Why do programers have to be such geeky idiots.....anyways, I am just leveling up everyone....Tidus now has 131 strength, but still only does 9999, which of course I am working on. Right now I need to find more Level 4 spheres to get auto life, and figure out where those dark winds are so I can customize some weapons with break damage limit, instead of doing those ridiculous things like dodging lightning bolts....dang jap knobs.....but they make a great game. I can't wait to get the sequel, feel like trading in FF7 to get it too. Oh well.....if anyone can answer these questions if not ok, too....will find em out eventually.

Thanks in advance...

Doug

--
Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love, time is not.
--Henry Van Dyke
Parakeet
Parakeet
ok, here we go. break HP limit requires 30 wings of discovery. You can get these by bribing marlboros (I don't remember the amounts, maybe someone else can tell you that) and I think you can get 30 by running the Remien temple race. You have to open so many chests and hit no poles. Again, I don't remember the exact number, so maybe someone else can help you.

Actually, it's 200 lightening bolts you have to dodge. It's not that bad. Turn the annoying music off and just go for it. 20 minutes tops.

Level 4 key spheres- bribe from the Chimera Brains (the ones in the calm lands) for 196,000. I had to do that not too long ago.

when you say dark winds, do you mean dark matter? If so, just unlock Ultima Buster for 99 of them. After you use those, just overkill shinryu or ultima buster for more. May take a little while, but a good way to level up.

When you say sequel, do you mean FFX-2 or FFVII: Dirge of Cerebus? IMHO, FFX-2 SUCKED!!! It had a few good moments, but nowhere near FFX. If you mean FFVII:DC, then I know the feeling, I want it too.

Stone Age Human
Stone Age Human
nice tip for bribing.. sometimes it's hard to find a monster, if you've captured him, go to the arena, fight him there and bribe away.
The succes rate is a little lower but that doesn't matter just save, fight, bribe, if you didn't get it reload.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.