It means telling a story by writing the plot and characters into lists. For example:
Five Reasons It Wasn't A Good Day
1. I hated my hair because it doesn't look like Mindy's.
2. I wish I had red hair with tight curls.
3. Blah straight brown hair that frizzles more than twirls is a pain.
4. If I knew where Mindy was, I would ask her how she gets her curls so tight.
5. I can't ask her. No one knows where she is any more.
That kind of thing. I found a book last summer at our library that was written in lists and I was intrigued.
Last edited by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor; 06/30/16 11:02 AM.