I only flipped three cards in a career spread query, they were: 7 cups, 3 pentacles, 10 pentacles reversed (in that order) I was concentrating on this question: should I pursue a current career prospect... and here's more background if anybody is interested: I've been temping at an agency for a year and they have recently agreed to bring me on full time permanent. Yay. Two months ago I started the interview process with another company, had several interviews, did a project and presentation, etc and in the end (or what I thought was the end) I was rejected. I was okay and ready to move on after getting that answer. Fast forward to recently, I was contacted by this company again and they want to have me do another project to give me another chance. I'm really confused now because I've been given a FT permanent opp with current company, which is a company with a really big, respectable name. However, (even though indifferent at the moment) I was originally quite excited about this other prospect. I would love any help/insight! Thanks!