There is a soulution to every problem one must be creative to figure one out! I focused on what I could do.When I was getting a breathing treatment my lung collopased and I could not breath. My last thought was "oh my Godd afterall this I am going to die" fortunatlly I woke up. I am sorry it took a wack in the head for me to become grateful!I almost died,and on a ventilator twice and second time I came off it I was just happy to be alive, did not care that I could not move. I was blessed to have a belief system before my accident,but like I say before, hail mary;s were no longer enough so first chance I had I went to the internet did a search and foun this prayer... Thank you for all that you have given me, thank you for all that you have taken from me, thank you for all that you have left me" I was a recovering catholic but still seeking something more& KNEW there was more to life. So gratitude keeps me going, I said thank you until I meant it! :) I was in an unhealthy marriage and after the accideNt he literally turned on me, I was carried out of my house into my mothers where I lived until going to college. I had no idea who I was before my accident; like you I spent my life takingcare of him and his kids.After the accident I was determined to find out. I was still reading the bible so when ever I had a problem I would look it up & write down the verse that spoke to me the most.Later I found out that christianity gets its beliefs from the Wiccan religion. Today I know I am a child of God, loved, never alone,kind and loving. Spiritually I needed more and was blessed to run into individuals who were Wiccan. I started reading & joined this site The bible is about control so a nature based religion made sense to me. Keep in touch with positive people !!! I have rambled long enough I have been given so much and want to share that. Remember you are not alone1