Originally Posted By: lcp012586

"Hello Wisconsin"

Yesterday, the New York Times reported on demonstrations at the Capital in Madison. Those protesting increased contribution rates for pension and health coverage for unionized state employees have also surrounded the homes of the Governor and at least one state legislator. The Governor has only been in office for 6 weeks and is faced with millions in deficit for this year and 3+billion in state debt.

At least one group (newly formed on facebook and very small) is calling for a "Day of Rage" in of all places Wisconsin.

If I had business in Madison around March 12th, I'd probably try to reschedule, if only to avoid possible traffic jams.

Well, these could be explaining the inner city riots I wrote about in the "What do you see for the economy/elections" thread. But, in those visions there was smoke and looting and there was a hazy green-like hughe in the sky during the daytime.

I'm expecting something in MI or from MI, or MN or both??? Have you heard anything that correlates w/that? Somehow Chicago seems to be connected in some way w/these as well?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site