My daughter's troop did the Amaze as Juniors and they absolutely hated and and we had 2 girls quit because if it. Too much like school work and the girls didn't want to talk about all the "touchy-feely" topics and the bullying/peer pressure-they get all that at school with teachers covering that in the classroom. They want to help others, make crafts, earn badges...let's get back to basics. They are working on finishing up their Silver Awards this year and they are doing the old version of the requirements. They are all cringing at the thought of the Gold Award and having to do another journey book. Also, as a sidebar..at the IP level some of the Activities are extremely difficult to do. For ecample-the car sense IP...we called around to see about the girls watchign a tire being changed and an oil change being done-in this day and age-it is a liability and safety issue to have minors in the service area where the cars are being repaired, I could not find anyone who would do this for us. We did manage to get the IP done, but with difficulty. I wish the Girl Scout would keep things like this in mind when designing badge and IP requirements. Also the community service requirements have posed problems as well. Not all girls can volunteer or get part-time jobs in some of the areas...they need to think things through...lets get back to basics!