I live in Flowery Branch, GA - where the training center of the Falcons is. As a matter of fact, the training center is ust across the road from where my son will be going to HS, and my niece and nephew attend middle school.

This whole thing with Michael Vick has gotten to be insane! There are people lined all around the Flacons complex protesting about treatment of animals, flying airplanes, getting into fights - it's crazy.

Don't get me wrong - if Vick is found guilty (and I admit, it seems like he will, but he at least needs to get the chance at court - OJ did) then it is a horrible thing. Dog fighting is sick. And Vick should then be punished and taken off the team.

But he hasn't been convicted yet! It would be unfair of Blank to fire the guy if he is actually innocent. Not to mention that Blank would then probably face a lawsuit himself - so at least give him a break.

And then to decry the entire team for something that one member did is not right. There are some very good guys on the Falcons. A lot of these men are involved in the communities around here, and not just doing it for headlines either! They should not be attacked because of what one of their teammates did.

Plus the (very selfish) fact - I'd just like to get my children to school without worrying about some mob violence breaking out!

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor