I know their album has done well to a point, not as well as previous ones have tho. That seems to be the way it is going for more artists these days. But when you have to totally reconstruct an announced tour and dates because you can't sell tickets, that has to tell you something is wrong. They are doing well with concerts in Canada, England and Australia from reports I have read, but sales in the States haven't done quite so well. Maybe if they had gone with smaller venues here they would have done better, but going for the big venues they are used to isn't going happen with the history they have at the moment.

Little or no radio play has to have hurt them, that isn't blacklisting by the stations, that is the listeners calling in and saying they don't want to hear them. Stating that you don't want to be country and never really did leaves them in a gray area, I would think, where do they want to be played? Rock, Pop or Adult Cont. stations? Have those stations jumped in to start playing them?

A talented group of ladies, like I have said before, that have made some mistakes yet don't seem to have learned from them. You can't deny that Country music is very conservative and the listeners tend to hold a grudge when they feel like they have been wronged.