Don't feel bad about blowing it - we all do it! I've been low-carbing for nearly five years and here are a couple of things that work well for me:

Cook/make up a lot of low-carb foods at once. Fire up the grill and do some chicken, dogs, hamburgers. Cook up a package of bacon. Fix a batch of tuna and cut up a bunch of celery for munching. Keep frozen broccoli on hand - add cheese for a perfect side dish. Scramble a carton of eggs and freeze. Nuke and add cheese. Roast a whole chicken or turkey and portion it out in snack-sizes. Now you have a fridge/freezer full of stuff ready to grab and eat when you get the urge. Or an entire meal that is ready to go all week long.

Plan a "breakout" date. A day when you reach a certain weight goal that you eat whatever you want. (Note: this is not good advice, just the way I do it.) I usually choose my birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Those are the only three days I can eat whatever I want, but ONLY IF I'm within my chosen weight range.

And keep checking in here for encouragement! Share what you're cooking up. We're all in this together! (Thanks to Lisa, the low-carb leader.)