Quote:
last year was challenging in that there was alot to overcome and a lot to let go of. not so much in the impulsive/decisive department.

Well please keep your spiritual eyes and ears open because what occurred last year is not yet over. The eclipses are coming around again once we move into Aries and you will find more of the same. I know it can be frustrating!

I also connect the years with the Tarot, and I recall that when I was in my Hanged Man Years I felt almost outraged at the amount of things I was forced to release. Just when I thought I had stopped every possible practice, attitude and sold/given away every possible material thing in order to achieve getting a new perspective, Spirit demanded MORE!!! But of course in the end it was a marvelous spiritual lesson and year for which I am grateful. I have slimmed down in SO many ways and I am so much more FREE which is what I innately desire anway.

You are in your Hermit Year and you will need to draw within, meditate on ways in which you can better serve yourself and others. And Virgo people will be important to you, be a guide to you.

Last edited by Astrology Editor; 02/20/05 03:06 PM.

Barrett
Bellaonline's Astrology Editor