Hi there. I have just bought a new condo that has just been built. I absolutely love pink. My condo will be ready in two weeks. I ordered (much to the surprise of the sales office) a wall to wall pink carpet (accept in my bedroom). I guess I want to be surrounded by love. I want my home to be bright and fluffy. My bedroom has cream bedroom furniture and an off white carpet. My walls will be a pretty pink in there. I do have a very pretty hot pink bedspread and will mix it with colorful pillows that are light blue and lime green. I know blue and green are for healing. Am I right? I seem to have problems with love and relationships. In my old home, I feng shuied my bedroom after years of nothing happening in there and that week I met someone. The bathroom is to the right when I am standing in the doorway facing into the bedroom. Is that considered part of the bedroom? The very back of the bathroom is where the toilet and bidet are. How do you recommend I decorate and colorize that area? Thank you. I have soooooooo many questions. Linda