Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
madhvi, daves101, JuneJenny, debbiebbb, Anne_0921
56592 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56592 Members
417 Forums
111498 Topics
786360 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 283
Nancy Roussy 174
Rosie 66 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 130
loongdragon 114
James Andrew 108
Lestie4containergardens 72
Jilly 69
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 69
Susan - Meditation Editor 52
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#487369 - 01/23/09 03:47 PM Book Selection Poll
Jeanette - Editor Offline
Chipmunk

Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio
Ok, we have tossed around a few ideas so let's decide. Make a choice of which book you would like to read and discuss with everyone! You may choose more then 1. If you want, i will post a little blurb from Amazon.com about what the books are about or you can go over there and look yourself.
Which one!?
Multiple choices allowed (25 total votes)
Dead Witch Walking - Kim Harrison (Paranormal Fiction) - 5 (20%)
The Hour I First Believed - Wally Lamb (Drama Fiction) - 3 (12%)
The Undomestic Goddess - Sophie Kinsella (Chick Lit) - 2 (08%)
1st to Die (The Women's Murder Club) - James Patterson (Murder Mystery) - 2 (08%)
Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) - Stephenie Meyer (Vampire/Paranormal) - 7 (28%)
The Age of Innocence - Edith Wharton (Classic Fiction) - 2 (08%)
American Wife: A Novel - Curtis Sittenfeld (Newer Release in Fiction) - 2 (08%)
A Mercy - Toni Morrison - 2 (08%)
The Elegance of the Hedgehog - by Muriel Barbery - 0 (0%)
Away - Amy Bloom - 0 (0%)
Voting on this poll ends: 0 seconds ago

Add Book Selection Poll to Twitter Add Book Selection Poll to Facebook Add Book Selection Poll to MySpace Add Book Selection Poll to Del.icio.us Digg Book Selection Poll Add Book Selection Poll to Yahoo My Web Add Book Selection Poll to Google Bookmarks Add Book Selection Poll to Stumbleupon Add Book Selection Poll to Reddit
#487432 - 01/23/09 06:51 PM Re: Book Selection Poll [Re: Jeanette - Editor]
M o e Offline
Tiger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I'm looking forward to any of the current top selections which I both have in my to read pile. smile
Latest Favorite Things Blog
* Wool Pea Coat Review
Latest Squidoo Lens
* Plus Size Active Wear

Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Twitter Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Facebook Add Re: Book Selection Poll to MySpace Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Book Selection Poll Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Stumbleupon Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Reddit
#487472 - 01/23/09 08:38 PM Re: Book Selection Poll [Re: M o e]
Barbara, GayLesbianEditor Offline
Gecko

Loc: Kalamazoo, MI
I want to buy all the Kim Harrison books, so this is a great reason to begin! smile

Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Twitter Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Facebook Add Re: Book Selection Poll to MySpace Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Book Selection Poll Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Stumbleupon Add Re: Book Selection Poll to Reddit
#487533 - 01/23/09 10:48 PM Re: Book Selection Poll [Re: Barbara, GayLesbianEditor]
Kimmie08 Offline
Parakeet

Loc: Texas
Hi, Jeanette. I just recently signed up for your newsletter in hopes to add some intriguing literature to my book shelves this year. I'm all for the new one by Tony Morrison. I gave it to my sister-in-law this past Christmas and she said it's a must read. So I'm on board with that in particular but any of the others may spark an inquisitiveness as well. I'll be back in soon to check in bye and have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Bulb Gardening website
Bulb Gardening forum

#487754 - 01/24/09 05:44 PM Re: Book Selection Poll [Re: Kimmie08]
Chipmunk

I am happy to see such a great response so far!

#487949 - 01/25/09 10:04 PM Re: Book Selection Poll [Re: Jeanette - Editor]
Debbie - NASCAR Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Kentucky
Hey Jeanette...

Really looking forward to getting started with the book club... when are we going to start? and how long are going to have to read the book? is it going to be a few chapters at a time or the whole thing? lol i've got lots of questions...

#487950 - 01/25/09 10:08 PM Re: Book Selection Poll [Re: Debbie - NASCAR]
bridgee Offline

Loc: New York
I have a copy of Twilight here but i'm currently finishing up I'm with the Band.

#488009 - 01/26/09 04:22 AM Re: Book Selection Poll [Re: Debbie - NASCAR]
Chipmunk

Originally Posted By: Debbie - NASCAR
Hey Jeanette...

Really looking forward to getting started with the book club... when are we going to start? and how long are going to have to read the book? is it going to be a few chapters at a time or the whole thing? lol i've got lots of questions...

I am hoping to start February 1 for reading then try to do it a few chapters at a time for discussion. People can read ahead, but no spoilers!! LOL

#488129 - 01/26/09 06:54 PM Re: Book Selection Poll [Re: Jeanette - Editor]
Barbara, GayLesbianEditor Offline
Gecko

Loc: Kalamazoo, MI
Which book are we going to read? If we're goign to start on 2/1, I'd better get the book!

#488186 - 01/26/09 08:40 PM Re: Book Selection Poll [Re: Barbara, GayLesbianEditor]
Chipmunk

Looks like we are going to have to have a tie breaker poll!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Jeanette - Editor 
Brand New Posts
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
11 minutes 28 seconds ago
Where to Find a Job Online
by James Andrew
Online Services
39 minutes 29 seconds ago
What My Spirituality Is!
by loongdragon
Spirituality
53 minutes 10 seconds ago
Germany's Window Box and Balcony Lifestyle
by Francine - German Culture
German Culture
Today at 11:05 AM
What will you do today?
by James Andrew
Inspiration
Today at 10:51 AM
The Gifts of ADD
by James Andrew
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 10:46 AM
Turn Your Passion into a Profitable Business
by James Andrew
Business Coach
Today at 10:37 AM
Packing Light for a Long Backpacking Journey
by Gregory - Hiking/BP Editor
Hiking & Backpacking
Today at 10:31 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by daves101
Dreams
Today at 10:30 AM
Spring Clean Body Care Products
by BB -Body Care
Body Care
Today at 10:27 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
4 registered (Izeigo, Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames, Kathryn - Short Stories, 1 invisible), 156 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.