Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Arca Decks, arrowproject, Ashley Jessica, tmelton, ninahaska
56561 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56561 Members
417 Forums
111429 Topics
785928 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 252
Nancy Roussy 169
loongdragon 148
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
Rosie 66 138
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 91
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 56
Lestie4containergardens 50
Mona - Astronomy 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#472014 - 11/29/08 07:17 PM Listen to Spanish songs and learn!
Angeles F. - Spanish language Host Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Spain
�Hola!

Our first song is "Para tu Amor", by Juanes.

You can read the article here: Learn Spanish with songs. Para tu amor, by Juanes.

Hope to hear soon from you!

Add Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Twitter Add Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Facebook Add Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to MySpace Add Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Del.icio.us Digg Listen to Spanish songs and learn! Add Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Yahoo My Web Add Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Google Bookmarks Add Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Stumbleupon Add Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Reddit
#472070 - 11/30/08 03:25 AM Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! [Re: Angeles F. - Spanish language Host]
Angie Offline
Zebra

�Son las palabras impreses en el CD?

Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Twitter Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Facebook Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to MySpace Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Reddit
#472317 - 11/30/08 07:21 PM Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! [Re: Angie]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Hola Angie,

Creo que no. (I don't think so)

Solamente descargar�s el archivo mp3.
(You'll just download the mp3 file)

Yo no puedo descargar la canci�n... :-( porque Amazon solo permite a clientes de Estados Unidos.
(I can't download the song, as Amazon allows only customers from US)

Pero si escribes en Google "para tu amor Juanes lyrics", podr�s encontrar la letra de la cancion.
(But if you type on Google "para tu amor Juanes lyrics", you'll be able to find the lyrings of the song.)

Yo no puedo escribir la letra aqu�, porque necesito la autorizaci�n del autor. (I can't type the lyrics here, as I need the authors' permission, in order not to violate the author's rights)

;-)

�Hasta pronto!

Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Twitter Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Facebook Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to MySpace Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! to Reddit
#472318 - 11/30/08 07:24 PM Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! [Re: Angie]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Originally Posted By: Angie
�Son las palabras impreses en el CD?

Oh, lo siento, olvid� decirte...
(Sorry, I forgot to tell you...)

In this case, we should use "�Est�n las palabras...", as we are talking about location.

And, the word impreses, is "impresas", with an "a", for the feminine (as "letra" is feminine).

Hope this help you, Angie, and also any other readers.

Edited by Angeles F. - Spanish language Host (11/30/08 07:25 PM)

#520021 - 05/10/09 05:56 PM Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! [Re: Angeles F. - Spanish language Host]
CarlaCano-Walking Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Lexington Ky
This is a great idea. I love it and cant believe I had never thought of it. I have this cd and do not understand anything. But I love his voice. I am going to try this over the next week and see how it goes.

#521421 - 05/18/09 06:33 PM Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! [Re: CarlaCano-Walking Editor]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Sure Carla,

Just look for the lyrics on Google, or any other similar search engine, and let us know how it is going, please!

And for any question, feel free to contact us, ok?

#521791 - 05/20/09 12:09 AM Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! [Re: Angeles F. - Spanish language Host]
Angie Offline
Zebra

Hola Angeles.

#521961 - 05/20/09 09:03 PM Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! [Re: Angie]
hermosotrozo1 Offline
Amoeba

wow! thanx for those lyrics & the song! i always wanted to learn a spanish song besides la bamba!

#522120 - 05/21/09 04:33 PM Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! [Re: Angie]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Originally Posted By: Angie
Hola Angeles.

�Hola Angie! �C�mo est�s?

Espero que bien.

�C�mo va todo por all�?

#522121 - 05/21/09 04:36 PM Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! [Re: hermosotrozo1]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Originally Posted By: hermosotrozo1
wow! thanx for those lyrics & the song! i always wanted to learn a spanish song besides la bamba!

Great! So you have now all you need to start singing in Spanish! :-)

Enjoy and learn, and if you need our/my help, feel free to post!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Father Hell - Astronomer
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 12:06 PM
Gardening and Attention Deficit Disorder
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 10:41 AM
Soup du jour
Sandwiches
Today at 10:37 AM
Ham Sandwich Ideas
Sandwiches
Today at 10:35 AM
Family Traditions Highlighted This Easter Season
by Ruthe AfricanAmericanEd
African-American Culture
Today at 10:18 AM
How do i make my skin soft,clear and fair?
by Jessica Lee
Cosmetics
Today at 09:25 AM
Weight Gain and Menopause
by Dr. Denise- Gynecology
Gynecology
Today at 08:59 AM
Fashion
by A Style Life
Beauty Basics
Today at 05:16 AM
How to buy quality Silver rings?
by A Style Life
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 05:14 AM
Detaching from the Drama
by firefly
New Age
Today at 04:38 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (MissDreamer, Izeigo), 86 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.