BellaOnline
�Hola!

Our first song is "Para tu Amor", by Juanes.

You can read the article here: Learn Spanish with songs. Para tu amor, by Juanes.

Hope to hear soon from you!
Posted By: Angie Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! - 11/30/08 03:25 AM
�Son las palabras impreses en el CD?
Hola Angie,

Creo que no. (I don't think so)

Solamente descargar�s el archivo mp3.
(You'll just download the mp3 file)

Yo no puedo descargar la canci�n... :-( porque Amazon solo permite a clientes de Estados Unidos.
(I can't download the song, as Amazon allows only customers from US)

Pero si escribes en Google "para tu amor Juanes lyrics", podr�s encontrar la letra de la cancion.
(But if you type on Google "para tu amor Juanes lyrics", you'll be able to find the lyrings of the song.)

Yo no puedo escribir la letra aqu�, porque necesito la autorizaci�n del autor. (I can't type the lyrics here, as I need the authors' permission, in order not to violate the author's rights)

;-)

�Hasta pronto!
Originally Posted By: Angie
�Son las palabras impreses en el CD?

Oh, lo siento, olvid� decirte...
(Sorry, I forgot to tell you...)

In this case, we should use "�Est�n las palabras...", as we are talking about location.

And, the word impreses, is "impresas", with an "a", for the feminine (as "letra" is feminine).

Hope this help you, Angie, and also any other readers.
This is a great idea. I love it and cant believe I had never thought of it. I have this cd and do not understand anything. But I love his voice. I am going to try this over the next week and see how it goes.
Sure Carla,

Just look for the lyrics on Google, or any other similar search engine, and let us know how it is going, please!

And for any question, feel free to contact us, ok?
Posted By: Angie Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! - 05/20/09 12:09 AM
Hola Angeles.
Posted By: hermosotrozo1 Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! - 05/20/09 09:03 PM
wow! thanx for those lyrics & the song! i always wanted to learn a spanish song besides la bamba!
Hola Angeles.

�Hola Angie! �C�mo est�s?

Espero que bien.

�C�mo va todo por all�?
Originally Posted By: hermosotrozo1
wow! thanx for those lyrics & the song! i always wanted to learn a spanish song besides la bamba!

Great! So you have now all you need to start singing in Spanish! :-)

Enjoy and learn, and if you need our/my help, feel free to post!
Posted By: Angie Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! - 05/22/09 01:57 AM
Estamos muy bien. El verano est� casi aqu�. Mis flores est�n creciendo [growing?]. �C�mo est� su familia?
Estamos muy bien. El verano est� casi aqu�. Mis flores est�n creciendo [growing?]. �C�mo est� su familia?

Hola Angie,

Me alegro de que est�n bien. �Aqu� tambi�n ha llegado el verano, pero tenemos muchas tormentas!

�Ah, s�! Lo has escrito muy bien: "creciendo" es "growing".

Mi familia est� bien, gracias. �Estamos todos pensando en las vacaciones! �jaja!

�Hasta pronto!
Posted By: Angie Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! - 05/26/09 01:01 AM
Hoy esta un di� de memoria. No trabajamos en la oficina pero ma�ana esta martes y trabajar vamos. sick
�Ay! �El trabajo! :-) Aqu�, nosotros no tenemos un "Memorial Day". La verdad, �no s� c�mo traducirlo! �D�a del recuerdo??

Ah, una cosita: Cuando usamos los dias de la semana, decimos "es martes", no "est� martes" ;-)

Aqu�, en mi ciudad, el d�a 12 de junio tenemos una fiesta local que se llama "el curpillos". Y claro, ese d�a, nosotros no tenemos que trabajar. :-)
Posted By: Angie Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! - 05/29/09 01:15 AM
Si, El D�a Memoria es d�a del recuerdo. Me gusto d�as no tenemos trabajar. smile

S�, creo que a todos nos gustan los d�as en los que no tenemos que trabajar. :-)

(Recuerda: es "me gusta" ;-) )
Posted By: Navigaar Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! - 05/31/09 03:50 PM

Deseo que supiera m�s Espa�ol. Amo el " V T.V." pero est� solamente en Espa�ol.
Hola Navigaar!

�Qu� es el V.T.V? (Perd�n por mi ignoracia) :-)
Buscando por canciones para los ninos. Hay CDs como eso?
�Hola Lynn!

�S�! Hay canciones para ni�os en CD. Puedes encontrar varias en Amazon.com (www.amazon.com) o Barnes y Noble (www.barnesandnoble.com).

Encontr� esto:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=se...p;x=12&y=16
y esto:

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/r...kids&pos=-1

Puedes buscar en estas p�ginas web, creo que puedes encontrar algo.

�Espero que esto te ayude!

(PD: Recuerda una cosita: en espa�ol decimos "buscar" (to look for), no "buscar por", que es incorrecto. ;-)
�Pero est� muy bien que escribas en espa�ol!!
Posted By: MommaBear22m Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! - 08/16/10 05:53 AM
�A m� tambi�n me gustan esas canciones, MommaBear22m! smile (I also like those songs!)

Ah! Remember all words ending in -ci�n are feminine, so we should use "las" instead of "los". It would be "las canciones" ;-) Anyway, your Spanish is good! So, you learned it on your own?
Posted By: MommaBear22m Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! - 09/08/10 03:44 AM
Sure! I understood it! :-) Your sentences are good! Anyway, if you love Spanish music, go and listen! That's a great way to get more vocabulary and improving the understanding.

Best!

Originally Posted By: MommaBear22m
I took 5 years in highschool but I used the songs to refreash my memory:)
Las profesoras ayudaron mucho pero yo habl� con mis amigos. haha I hope I remebered well enough you can understand what I said. But I love the music.

MommaBear22m
Posted By: MommaBear22m Re: Listen to Spanish songs and learn! - 09/20/10 02:30 AM
Hola, MommaBear22m,

Entonces, �cuando t� est�s enojada, hablas a tu esposo en espa�ol? smile
© BellaOnline Forums