logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
shake Offline OP
OP Offline
Healing Merkaba Spread Practice Exercise

This interactive Practice Exercise is meant for readers studying the Healing Merkaba Spread Tutorial on the BellaOnline Tarot Channel.

To help you practice performing the Healing Merkaba spread, I offer a case study below, based on the spread.

In the illustration, you can see seven face up Tarot cards.

These seven cards are from the Quest Tarot Deck, with the following configuration:

1. Past Life Physical-Mental Card: The Lovers
2. Present Life Emotional Card: The Hanged Man
3. Action Needed for Emotional Health: Daughter of Swords
4. Greatest Health Lesson: Nine of Cups
5. Present Life Physical-Mental Card Wheel of Fortune
6. Action Needed for Physical-Mental Health:7. Two of Stones (Coins or Pentacles)
8. Past Life Emotional Card: The Tower

PRACTICE CASE STUDY:

Sarah is a 40 year old divorced woman, who is raising her 8 year old son and 12 year old daughter alone, and works full time as a grocery store sales clerk. She comes to you complaining that there are no good men in the world, she feels lonely and often depressed and she has noticed lately that she feels like she is experiencing panic attacks at least once a week. She has a hard time sleeping at night and is often tired at work. She has little money to socialize, nor does she seem to have the time or energy. She is 50 pounds heavier than her ideal body weight, and her blood pressure averages 180/75. She smokes a pack of cigarettes per day and drinks a moderate amount of alcohol on a daily basis. She was raised to be Catholic but does not follow any particular faith - in fact, she shuns the idea of any kind of spiritual life. Her children often complain that they can not do the things that their friends do, and that she never takes them anywhere. Her ex-husband lives 3,000 miles away and sends her $200 a month in child support. She resents the fact that he is not closer, since she knows he is a good father when he does see the children.

How would you interpret the cards below for Sarah?

Quest Tarot, by Joseph Martin � 2002 Used by permission from Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd. All rights reserved.

If you would like to have an interactive experience with this exercise join in this Forum Discussion devoted to this particular Healing Merkaba Spread Exercise. If you prefer to work in private on your own, by all means, do whatever is comfortable for you.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Wow, this looks like a great exercise. I want to dig into this as soon as I get a little time. (Maybe later this week.)

I hope others will try this out too, I'd love to see what you all come up with.

People become what they expect themselves to become. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/MindfulBody
shake Offline OP
OP Offline
That's great Michael,

This one is a time consuming venture, but once you get the hang of it, it should flow. The male part of the shape corresponds to the three mental-physical questions, and the female to the emotional ones. The center question is the heart of the health status.

I hope that people approach this exercise in an ongoing way,..there is no time limit, folks. If you wish to add to these discussions as you practice the lesson, whether next month or even next year - feel free to add to the forum discussion related to it.

I hope you all enjoy this spread!! fish

shake Offline OP
OP Offline
Just curious,....

Has anyone tried this spread in a reading yet?

If so, I'd love to hear about your impressions of it.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.