Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Uzzal Hossain, tmelton, ninahaska, ovinovin7, amrapaligolf
56557 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56557 Members
417 Forums
111417 Topics
785882 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 253
Nancy Roussy 168
loongdragon 147
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Rosie 66 133
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 56
Lestie4containergardens 55
Mona - Astronomy 49
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#819456 - 05/05/13 02:00 AM A reader request - Can you Help?
Judie Quilting Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

I've had the following request from a reader and I'm hoping we can help her out. Kate asks:
I'm trying to track down a book my son had maybe 20 years ago. It was a patchwork quilt story that had swatches of fabric inside so the child could make a quilt, too. Now that I have a granddaughter, I'd love to give it to her, and I figured if anyone knew about it, you would.
Any information would help.

So dear readers, let us know if you can help Katie.
Thanks everyone, cheerio for now

www.bellaonline.com/site/australia
www.bellaonline.com/site/quilting

Add A reader request - Can you Help? to Twitter Add A reader request - Can you Help? to Facebook Add A reader request - Can you Help? to MySpace Add A reader request - Can you Help? to Del.icio.us Digg A reader request - Can you Help? Add A reader request - Can you Help? to Yahoo My Web Add A reader request - Can you Help? to Google Bookmarks Add A reader request - Can you Help? to Stumbleupon Add A reader request - Can you Help? to Reddit
#819474 - 05/05/13 08:03 AM Re: A reader request - Can you Help? [Re: Judie Quilting Editor]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

Loc: Kansas USA
I know of several quilting books for children, but none have swatches. I tried a google search, but just found my old favorite quilt books, not what she wants with the swatch.

It might help her to do a google or Amazon search, since she knows what she is looking for. Maybe the swatches came with a special promotional book, but the actual book doesn't come with them. It could be that looking at the books would trigger a memory that could help her find it.

Good luck in the journey to find this book.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Twitter Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Facebook Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to MySpace Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: A reader request - Can you Help? Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Stumbleupon Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Reddit
#820154 - 05/09/13 06:50 AM Re: A reader request - Can you Help? [Re: Judie Quilting Editor]
Laura2 Offline

Janet Bolton had a book called My Grandmother's Patchwork Quilt which had some fabric pieces in a folder at the back of the book. I believe it was published about 20 years ago. Could this be what you are looking for.

Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Twitter Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Facebook Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to MySpace Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: A reader request - Can you Help? Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Stumbleupon Add Re: A reader request - Can you Help? to Reddit

Moderator:  Judie Quilting Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What's your favourite Irish music?
by Bee - IrishCulture
Irish Culture
34 minutes 51 seconds ago
Invest your money in right way
by Uzzal Hossain
Investing
34 minutes 58 seconds ago
How to Lose Weight easily
by Uzzal Hossain
Weight Loss
45 minutes 31 seconds ago
Tattoo removal
by Uzzal Hossain
Body Art
53 minutes 9 seconds ago
The Goddess
by Bee - IrishCulture
Spirituality
53 minutes 39 seconds ago
Home Beauty tips
by Uzzal Hossain
Beauty Basics
58 minutes 7 seconds ago
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:52 PM
Alternative Investments for the Small Investor
by Sandra - Investing
Investing
Today at 10:49 AM
What Happens During Sleep?
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
Today at 09:50 AM
Lunar Eclipse coming soon - Mark your calendar!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:33 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Izeigo, Mona - Astronomy, 1 invisible), 53 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.