BellaOnline
I've had the following request from a reader and I'm hoping we can help her out. Kate asks:
I'm trying to track down a book my son had maybe 20 years ago. It was a patchwork quilt story that had swatches of fabric inside so the child could make a quilt, too. Now that I have a granddaughter, I'd love to give it to her, and I figured if anyone knew about it, you would.
Any information would help.

So dear readers, let us know if you can help Katie.
Thanks everyone, cheerio for now
I know of several quilting books for children, but none have swatches. I tried a google search, but just found my old favorite quilt books, not what she wants with the swatch.

It might help her to do a google or Amazon search, since she knows what she is looking for. Maybe the swatches came with a special promotional book, but the actual book doesn't come with them. It could be that looking at the books would trigger a memory that could help her find it.

Good luck in the journey to find this book.
Posted By: Laura2 Re: A reader request - Can you Help? - 05/09/13 06:50 AM
Janet Bolton had a book called My Grandmother's Patchwork Quilt which had some fabric pieces in a folder at the back of the book. I believe it was published about 20 years ago. Could this be what you are looking for.
© BellaOnline Forums